This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#207538 by jw123
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Kinda funny its called the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame with some of the inductees.

#210724 by Zagan
Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 am
Alice Cooper - Hell Yeah! The rest not a bit.

I pissed off my parents really good playing the Billion Dollar Babies and Killer albums back in the day. Nothing like waiting for my dad to start playing his Hank Williams records and then drowning it out with Billion Dollar Babies and watch him come unglued and fly up the stairs yelling and screaming. I got a serious, concerned parent, talking to when they heard the song "I Love The Dead". Good times..heh.

It's kinda hard to do that with Bon Jovi and not near as much fun. That kinda reaction is what made guitar playing so apealing to me. So I get it when I see kids playing all the stuff they play these days. I might not like it, but I get it. If your parents like your music then you got problems, or really wierd parents.

#219626 by zar535135
Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 pm
Not one of them influenced me.But I did like the music of Alice Cooper and J. Geils....No More Nr. NIce Guy was one of my fav. songs when I was yngr.

#219636 by gbheil
Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:48 am
The reverend Smith, he recognized me, and punched me in the nose . . .
He said . . .