This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#207602 by jamestkirkesq
Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm
junestevenson wrote:As for the slap up meal ha...it'll be a chippie lol and there'll be nae suppers :shock: but a chip butty always goes down a treat :D

Hey June,

What? ... a single chip-butty doon at the local Chippie!!!... oh boy, really splashing-out now aren't we?... :lol:

I think I might just have to change my vote now... :lol:

Battle of The Bands... Entry No. NCC-1701

:lol:

Vote for "Make My Day" at:

http://www.vonhatski.com/#/1st-battle-o ... 4573240911

He says he's gonna splash-out on "Doggy Treats" and "Happy Meals" if he wins (no expense spared)... :lol:

So guys... the choice is yours... June and her chip-butties (nae suppers!!!)... or that cute, "mesmerising" lil' fella and his "Doggy Treats/Happy Meals"... tee, hee, hee

JTKesq

"Beam me up, Doggy"... :D

#207889 by Storylande
Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 am
Ooooh you are becoming quite the comedian now James aren't you? :lol:

think you may have done a typo there and offered "dodgy" treats lol

Hey guys, extra promotion :D chip buttys will be provided with a sauce of your choice, cannae beat it, after all dodgy treats or - happy meals won't make you very Mesmerised and that dog doesnae look very happy :twisted: did you pinch his happy meal James? :lol:

So in a nutshell (or a chip butty :roll: ) its "make my day" at http://www.vonhatski.com/#/1st-battle-of-bands-voting/4573240911
That'll be 3rd column along and 4th name from the bottom, aye captian, that'll be aka June Stevenson hahahahahaha :P

#207908 by jamestkirkesq
Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:36 am
Upping the ante are we, June?... "chip-butties" with a sauce of yer choice... bringing out the "big-guns" now I see... :D

Tempting I must admit, very tempting ... but sorry, "no dice"... I'm gonna call yer bluff... :twisted:

"I'll see your big-guns, and raise you a cuddly panda"... :)

"Vote for me... I'm so cute"... :lol:

Or alternatively... if a sauce of your choice floats your boat, then...

Vote for June "Chip-butties 'R Us" Stevenson... 3rd column along, 4th name from the bottom.

#208257 by Storylande
Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:53 am
You still playing with that old yarn cuddly toys & dodgy treats thought you might have come up with something a bit more original, what you got lined up next? Kittens from Mars :shock: aye aye captain, the crew cannae take it :lol:
But seriously - cannae wait to see what you have in store next :lol: but in the meantime, you might like to get your chops around this little number :D thanks to you and the lovely people on this site -
June Stevenson @ http://www.vonhatski.com/#/1st-battle-of-bands-voting/4573240911
is fast approaching second place, thank you so much for all the votes peeps and of course the captain of the ship "beam me up" captain, thank you :D

Now lets see what your come back will be :lol: make it a good one, coz I've a pot full of chips waiting to be fried 8)

Go on captain "make my day" coz chip buttys are here to stay :P

Oh aye and its double deckers now btw :lol:
#208278 by jamestkirkesq
Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:52 am
Hey guys... did June just call me an "un-original", boring, old fart there? :shock:

She did, didn't she!!!... :shock: :shock:

Well then... in the words of "Khan" and "Captain Ahab"... (now there's a ripping "old-yarn" for ye, June.... :) )... "She tasks me. She tasks me!!!"

Right that's it... the gloves are coming off... no more "Mr Nice Guy" :twisted:

Ok then, June... if that's the way you wanna play it...

I'll see your ripping "old yarn", and raise you a "Moby Dick"... :lol:

A Ripping Old Yarn... 8)

"Hell hath no fury like a Captain mocked"... this has only just begun... :twisted:

To Be Continued (very shortly) in: Star Trek: The Wrath of Kirk!!

Meanwhile, while you wait for my "super-duper-original" reply... vote for June Stevenson at:

I'll show you original, June... just you wait... :twisted:
Last edited by jamestkirkesq on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#208284 by jamestkirkesq
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 pm
Ok then, June... here it is... as promised... Star Trek: The Wrath of Kirk... :D

Yer "double-decker chip-butty" doesn't stand a chance in hell now... :twisted:

USS Enterprise... Bridge - Stardate: 2267.5
Sulu: Picking up an unidentified object off the port bow, Captain

Kirk: On-screen, Mr Sulu

Spock *raising an eyebrow*: Fascinating!!!

Uhura: Eeeck!!!... look at the size of that thing!!!

(LOL)

McCoy: My god, Jim. What in hell is it?!!!

Kirk: I don't know, Bones. But it sure as hell don't look too friendly. Mr Spock... analysis?

Spock: It appears to be some kind of inter-dimensional craft, Captain; cuboid in shape, approximately 500 metres in dimension. *raises another eyebrow*... capable of "high-cholesterol" transwarp propulsion

Scotty *admiring the alien ship* : Man, she's a beauty... "high-cholesterol" transwarp engines?... amazing!!!

Uhura: Sir... we're being hailed

Kirk: On speaker, Lieutenant

Ominous-voice: We are the "Chip-Butties"... of the "Fast-food Collective." We are the "ultimate-consumers," we take all and give nothing.

Kirk: This is Captain James T Kirk of the Federation starship Enterprise. We are on a peaceful mission of exploration in the alpha-quadrant. We...

Ominous-Voice: We are aware of who you are and your purpose. We are the "Chip-Butties". You will be consumed!!!

McCoy: WTF, Jim... "You will be consumed"... what are those guys on?... WTF!!!

Kirk *returning McCoy's WTF look*: I repeat, we are on a peaceful mission of exp...

Ominous-voice: You will be consumed. Resistance is futile. We are the Chip-Butties!!!

Sulu *in a raised voice*: Captain... they're powering up their "deep-fat-fryers!!!"

McCoy: My god, Jim... if they hit us with those suckers, our goose'll be cooked for sure!!!

Kirk *with his famous steely-eyed glare *: Mr Sulu... target that "Fast-food Cube"... all phasers!!!

Sulu: All phasers, aye Captain... targeting the alien ship... phasers locked

Kirk *leaning forward*: "Ultimate-consumer" this... you frikkin' Chip-butty b***ards!!!... Mr Sulu... FIRE!!!

To Be Continued in: Star Trek: The Wrath of The Chip-Butties

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JTKesq... (aka Captain of the USS Enter-Fries...lol)

Now then, June... whose an "un-original", boring old fart now?... :D

Oh btw folks... you can vote for your favourite Captain (or even junestevenson :D ) at:

:)

#208323 by Storylande
Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:09 pm
See You Jimmy Enterprise.. Bridge-Stardate: 2270.4 (I’m not a fast worker :P

Star Trek: The Raft of The Chip-Butties

Ahhhh so, pulling out all the stops I see Captian Kirk

Yes I believe you have quite a reputation around cyber-world dropping in for cups of tea and chip buttys when you so please!

We’ll this is one chip bitty yar no gonna get!

And what are you doing with a fellow Scots man on board, beam him over to the See You Jimmy Enterprise immediately or it’ll be chips for you all!

You may want to check your “On Screen” they (yes indeed) are coming in at the Stern :P

Chips standby with olive oil ready to be ignited

Fill all barrels with raw chips, King Edwards should do the trick, nice and hard when raw but delicious when fried!

Tally Hoe - reinforcements here we go :P

To Be Continued in: Star Trek: The ??????????

Oh btw folks... currently sitting in 2nd position, thank you for all the votes :D you can vote each day remember that’s June Stevenson at:

#208336 by jamestkirkesq
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:17 am
Out-numbered by June's "chip-butty" armada, Kirk has no option but to call in the "Men In Black"... :D

"Leave it with us, Jimi-boy.
We'll sort out your 'chip-butty' problem"

And so...
Dear June,

Leave our buddy "Jimi-boy" alone.

Or else!!!

Yours Sincerely
Jake 8) Elwood 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And seriously...
Hey June... up to No-2 spot in the competition... :D

Dear Voters,

Vote for June... 3rd column along, 4th name from bottom

Or else!!!

Yours Sincerely
Jake 8) Elwood 8)

Sorted!!!... :D

#208343 by Storylande
Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:45 am
Or else :shock: or else what?

2 men in black gonna take on the federation of chip buttys 8) I dinnae be thinking so :P

Oh wait a minute what's that coming through the tomato sauce bottle, ah ha of course it's, gnasher, he'll sort those men in black out :lol:

So come on kirk, hit me with your best shot, fire away 8)

Yeah No 2 but still a long way to go, really need a lot more help people of the forum :D much appreciated all the votes so far and it would be fab to have a few extra clicks on the mouse at
http://www.vonhatski.com/#/1st-battle-of-bands-voting/4573240911 you know what's next lol yip, 3td column along, 4th name from the bottom :D Ta mucho! :wink:

#208375 by jamestkirkesq
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:42 pm
Tough little cookies so they are... those "chip-butties" of yours, June. Hard nuts to crack... :lol:

Even "The Blues Brothers" couldn't stop 'em... :shock:

But... as they say... don't count yer "Kentucky-fried-chip-butties" until they've hatched.

I've still got an ace up my sleeve, "a joker" in the pack... the "ultimate deterrent"... and so: :twisted:

The Final Frontier - Stardate: Unknown
Kirk *grim faced*: Uhura... send out a priority-1 distress signal... code: Go-City-6500-A

(Gasps all around the bridge)

McCoy: My god, Jim You can't be serious... you're talking about "The Signal"... are we really in that much trouble?

Kirk: I'm afraid so, Bones. If Jake and Elwood couldn't do it, then there's only one man I can think of who can save the day now

McCoy: I know, Jim. I understand... our situation is dire... but... are you really sure... I mean?... my god, man... you're taking about "The Signal" here... are you really sure you know what you're doing?

Spock *solemn faced*: He knows, Doctor. He knows!!!

McCoy *resigned*: Ok, Jim... if you really think that there's no other way; that we have no other option... then ok, I'm with you

Kirk: Lieutenant Uhura... send out... "The Signal"

Uhura *the trepidation clear in her voice*: Yes, Captain. Priority-1 distress signal... code: Go-City-6500-A... sending... NOW!!!!

And so... hundreds of light years distant on a small blue world... It Begins:

Star Trek: The Dark Side

"Chip-butties"... prepare to kiss your collective asses goodbye!!! :lol:

Guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles... :lol:

Well then, June... looks like my work here is finally done... :D

Yours Sincerely
Your Nemesis
Captain James Tiberius Kirk
8)

Oh btw, folks... you know the script by now... vote for "you know who" etc, etc at:

Image "Na-na-na-na... Na-na-na-na... BATMAN!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

#209020 by Storylande
Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 am
Your work here is done, eh??? What does that mean, lets find out 8)

Mee-mee-mee-mee mee-mee-"cat wowan" take that! and that! Suffering dustbins, the crew of the chip butties have landed lol :roll:

You've just been zapped by the cat woman :P

Now then Batman you can't be seen to be defeated by a cat woman meow :lol:

Come on, you know you want to......meow :lol:

#209221 by jamestkirkesq
Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 pm
Think yer so smart, don't ye? :roll:

What a "low-blow"... everyone knows the "cat-lady" is the "Bat's" weakness... no fair!!!

"Marquess of Queensberry" and all that... :evil:

So... not even gonna go there... (not yet anyway)... :lol:

And so... quickly changing tack...

Grouchy Spock Says
"We are not amused!!!" Image

Groucho Says
"Is it just me, or is this place full of comedians?"

"Animal Crackers" more like, Groucho... Image

There, June... not so smart now are we?

Yep... stick those "chip-butties" in yer "Duck Soup" and eat 'em... Image

Might as well just "throw in the towel" now, June... there's no way you and yer "butty-brigade" can hope to "out-smart" the "Marx brothers"... finally ready to admit defeat are we?

And the winner is... Image

#209232 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 pm
You two realize that the rest of us have no idea what you are talking about, right?

#209237 by jamestkirkesq
Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm
Mike... I'm not too sure me and June really know what we're talking about... Image

Think it's got something to do with June treating folks to a "chip-butty" if she wins the "Battle of The Bands"competition...

(chip-butty: that would be a "french-fry sandwich" outside the UK)

... then somehow June's "chip-butties" ganged-up and got into a fight with "Captain Kirk and co", then Batman then...

Hang on, Mike... yer right... it doesn't make any sense at all... :lol:

My only excuse... June started it... I'm just humouring the poor wee lassie... LOL... Image

Now then, June... get out of that one... bring it on!!!... LOL

:twisted: :lol:

#209273 by Storylande
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:34 am
jamestkirkesq wrote:Think yer so smart, don't ye? :roll:

Oh what.............yip lol

What a "low-blow"... everyone knows the "cat-lady" is the "Bat's" weakness... no fair!!!

Now to take full advantage :lol:

So... not even gonna go there... (not yet anyway)... :lol:

And why not, you afraid I got hunners oh answers and your ass will be defeated :shock:

And so... quickly changing tack...

Ha....a tack changer....quite partial to a change the tack meself like but when the going gets tough.......who ya gonna call........ghost busters :lol: :roll: but no no...you can't stand the heat......with what cat-woman has in store for ya......wee hint.....thingys here and thingys there lol

"Is it just me, or is this place full of comedians?"

I'll have you ken I gave up the day job to be a comedian what's your excuse? lol....since you are full of them lately :shock: aye I seen your comments and unlike you....I will be going there :P

There, June... not so smart now are we?

What's this "we" stuff, you speak for yourself but me well from "smart" to "ready" :P and it also helps to have a middle name, "brek" aye you better hud on tae yar chair for this yin Kirk, my new name = Ready Brek, you ken, I'm so "smart" I kind of glow in the dark :lol: :lol:

Might as well just "throw in the towel" now, June... there's no way you and yer "butty-brigade" can hope to "out-smart" the "Marx brothers"... finally ready to admit defeat are we?

There's that word again, it keeps cropping up "we" you really need to get educated and on the English language, och ya ken kirk, ya dinnae wanna ga daeing hunners oh typos nae dae ya? :roll:

And the winner is...
well me obviously but you must like getting thrashed lol ;)