This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#192808 by woisio
Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 am
Hey Guys;

We, at woisio, built online stages across the US.

And we would like you to get on a stage and play/sing your heart out and let people together decide if they want to see more of what you did on stage.

In this whole process, we want no judges, no casting agency and no middlemen. It should always be the viewers and you only.

As a celebration of this dream coming to life, we have a challenge coming up in December for you all where the winner is going to take home $15K and runner-ups get many other cash prizes.

We are starting rehearsals on November 8th and every day, we will be giving away $100 Amazon Gift Card to whomever gets the most votes from viewers.

Get started at http://woisio.com/fall_challenge and let's together change the rules of the media game.

The woisio Team

#192841 by Starfish Scott
Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Sounds like pure scam except they are looking for $, at least that I can see without bothering to read further.

And you can take that amazon gift card and well you know what to do with it. lol

#192911 by woisio
Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 pm
Chief Engineer Scott;

All of us are free to believe in whatever we choose to.

And thanks for your compliment about the Amazon.

If you bother to read any further, please go to

info.woisio.com/who-we-are
http://blog.woisio.com/post/27910595251 ... e-mediated

Cheers,
vulcans @ woisio

#192933 by RGMixProject
Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm
Why are you people always tryin' to put us in a higher tax bracket? :|

#192953 by Starfish Scott
Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 am
They think we are made of $ enough to pay for their new pool.

#193013 by fisherman bob
Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm
Come see me, Fisherman Bob, and a fine blues band, Bluefin Review, on stage February 23 at Longbranch Steakhouse, I-35 and Marshall Dr., 8 to 12pm. Bring a good appetite as they have some of the best steaks in the Kansas City area. You can check out three of our tunes right on my profile page here. No need for me to mess with woisio

#193016 by Planetguy
Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:40 pm
and before bob's show come by the Elk's Lodge in Columbia MO where tonight from 5:30 til 7:00 i'll be sitting in w Good Turn Daily playing bluegrass for an MS benefit.

#193120 by Starfish Scott
Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:08 pm
This message was brought to you by Dale's Dead Bug and The Arlen International House of Coffee.

Kill bugs dead with DALE'S DEAD BUG dial 1-800-DEAD-BUG and then go have a free cup of coffee with any purchase of a doughnut, ALL MONTH LONG. lol