This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Post your ideas and questions to the BandMix Staff.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#466 by bewailin
Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:01 pm
I'm having trouble uploading a song. it is 7,039 KB. is this too large?

thanks

#467 by bewailin
Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:04 pm
ok, i realize that it is too large. wow, you don't get very much space to upload. hmmm...well, i could throw on a smaller song i guess. i don't have the budget to pay a monthly fee...maybe i'll look into the cheapest package, cause i like this site, but their are many sites out there that let you upload a lot more for free. anyway, ignore me.

#1861 by Brother James
Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:41 pm
I have a question. Every time I upload a song it comes out sounding really sped up, like the chipmunks or something. It sounds normal on my computer but plays funny on the site. How do I correct this?

James.
#2662 by scooke
Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:33 pm
I think this site is pretty reasonable about hosting and filesizes and what not... Are you having problems uploading it to the website or problems uploading it on to your computer... Tell me what you are using to upload...
for example: are you using a computer mic to record, a mixer, or a sound card etc... Usually the website will not interfere with the mp3... once again though 7 megs is a pretty decent sized song.... anyways, you could try posting half of the song..

#2665 by Irminsul
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:21 pm
Brother James that's probably because of the protocols this site uses to play its MP3s. Go through and make sure the mp3 is made to standards (I made mine at 128kps 3200 khz and it works fine). That will probably solve it.