This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#183935 by Chaeya
Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I would like to know? Please answer this question! "Why is it ALWAYS the WHITE guy's FAULT" that folks in the ghetto's want to act like a bunch of irresponsible LAWLESS HEATHEN'S that want to "Blame everyone else" for their lack of ambition! You guy's constantly make "Excuses" for your failure?

Furthermore I ask "Why is it always a spoiled pasty ole krusty Cracka that wants to spend everyone else's money? From YOUR soapbox you declare "anyone that has worked hard" and taken risk's are the "bad guy's"? :roll:

You're a lie, Jeff, and you're projecting your anger onto me. I've never stated anywhere in any of my posts that anyone who has worked hard are the bad guys. Those are your interpretations, not mine.

And what do you mean, you guys? And how can I answer for black people in the ghetto? I grew up in a middle class black neighborhood with a black family where my father worked his whole life, and I've always worked.

You are so stuck on ghetto that it's really sad. I'm sorry you live in a town where there's nothing but ghetto black people. Maybe you need to get out more. I do take offense to being lumped in with that mindset.

Chaeya

#183939 by J-HALEY
Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 pm
Chaeya wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:I would like to know? Please answer this question! "Why is it ALWAYS the WHITE guy's FAULT" that folks in the ghetto's want to act like a bunch of irresponsible LAWLESS HEATHEN'S that want to "Blame everyone else" for their lack of ambition! You guy's constantly make "Excuses" for your failure?

Furthermore I ask "Why is it always a spoiled pasty ole krusty Cracka that wants to spend everyone else's money? From YOUR soapbox you declare "anyone that has worked hard" and taken risk's are the "bad guy's"? :roll:

You're a lie, Jeff, and you're projecting your anger onto me. I've never stated anywhere in any of my posts that anyone who has worked hard are the bad guys. Those are your interpretations, not mine.

And what do you mean, you guys? And how can I answer for black people in the ghetto? I grew up in a middle class black neighborhood with a black family where my father worked his whole life, and I've always worked.

You are so stuck on ghetto that it's really sad. I'm sorry you live in a town where there's nothing but ghetto black people. Maybe you need to get out more. I do take offense to being lumped in with that mindset.

Chaeya

I meant LIBERALS. I am tired of folks blaming white people for America's problems. "you guys" means liberals of all race! I think you are intepreting that I meant only blacks! Honestly I thought you are hispanic. I was refering to white guy's that are liberal and FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE! So they voted for OBUMMER simply because he is black just like 99% of blacks! He has a cool swagga but SUCKS as president! Honestly when he was elected I was hoping he would do well. He has not done anything he said he would. I believe the man is a hypocrite of the worst kind. Sorry I pissed you off but it is a free country and that means free for ME to speak my mind even if I am a Cracka! You took my comment a little to personally. Did you read the last part that said why is it always a crusty ole cracka? I think you just didn't like hearing the truth and it made you mad. I am not going to insult you for fear of your SWORD! or your purple pistol! :lol:

#183957 by Chaeya
Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:57 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Chaeya wrote:

Chaeya

I meant LIBERALS. I am tired of folks blaming white people for America's problems. "you guys" means liberals of all race! I think you are intepreting that I meant only blacks! Honestly I thought you are hispanic. I was refering to white guy's that are liberal and FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING WHITE! So they voted for OBUMMER simply because he is black just like 99% of blacks! He has a cool swagga but SUCKS as president! Honestly when he was elected I was hoping he would do well. He has not done anything he said he would. I believe the man is a hypocrite of the worst kind. Sorry I pissed you off but it is a free country and that means free for ME to speak my mind even if I am a Cracka! You took my comment a little to personally. Did you read the last part that said why is it always a crusty ole cracka? I think you just didn't like hearing the truth and it made you mad. I am not going to insult you for fear of your SWORD! or your purple pistol! :lol:

Oh Geez, Jeff, the only one pissed is you, and not one time have I attacked you as to call you a "liar" in regards to my views. I'm actually quite calm over here. You're ranting and raving and you're attacking me personally now. If you're going to debate something, you need to clarify who and what you mean. You start off responding to me then you go off on a tangent about what it sounds like black people since you keep calling yourself a "CRACKA" a word I do not use and speaking to me in so-called ebonics. I don't speak that way, so I don't appreciate it. Then you use the word "you people" so how am I supposed to know you aren't talking about me? You've done this before and then come at me like I'm supposed to understand what you mean.

I'm gone. If people cannot discuss politics and religion like civilized people, then why should I participate in this name-calling and such like a bunch of high school kids? Nothing get solved and it just winds up being a waste of my time.

Chaeya

#183962 by Starfish Scott
Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm
I'm not going to say it. I'll let someone else do it this time..

#183973 by J-HALEY
Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:I'm not going to say it. I'll let someone else do it this time..

There is blood all around this place all we need is a corpse! :wink:

#183976 by J-HALEY
Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Chaeya wrote:

Chaeya

Chaeya, there are certain people on this site I won't phuk with because I have to much respect for them. You are one of those people. Sorry if I let my big mouth up set you. Please except my apology!

#183980 by JCP61
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:22 pm
i thought this was an intersting comment I read in the new yorker

The one thing i ultimately agree with Clint Eastwood about, is that the continuing Obama administration will continue more of the same, treason to Democratic ideals, and the continuing protection of the Republican agenda Obama protects from attack by the current docile state of uncritical liberals. If Romney won, which he will not, and continued Obama's policies, which he pretty much would, and tried to institute Ryan's austerity, which Obama will adopt after the election under the infamous guise of bipartisan compromise, there would follow a revolution in the streets by liberals, picking up where Bush left off, crippling this thoroughly evil federal government, and possibly overthrowing it, which as Jefferson predicted, it deserves. Which is why Wall St and K St together will guarantee Obama's victory: Like the Little Red Riding Hoods they politically resemble, he leaves the liberals asleep, the easier for Obama's adoption of Ryan's austerity to eat them alive.
#183986 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 pm
fisherman bob wrote:I'll bet 99% of the conventioneers were white this evening. Shameful misrepresentation
of the cross-section of America. Republicans are done, finished.

Bob, you are right about the shameful misrepresentation of of a cross section of America.
The problem is the the people invited to the party, and they don't show.
Why? I don't know.
Why don't you being so brilliant explain it.
I'm sorry your son is autistic, but it seems you are becoming very bitter about that.
You have changed.
You just put up a very racist thread. I have NO TOLERANCE FOR THAT.
If you are pink,green, blue,,,,
If you honor the American values, Freedom, Tolerance, Strength, Fairness,Family,Working hard, success, God and the love of your fellow man.
This list is goes on and on.
If you truly want to believe that this was a racist convention,, then there will truly be a war. All the people were invited to the party. MAYBE THEY DIDN'T SHOW BECAUSE THEY WERE RACISTS. NOW I'm really disgusted.

#184049 by MikeTalbot
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:06 am
Bob

"A political party HAS to be inclusive."

Why? It should allow for that, but to have any integrity, a political party has to be about ideals, present a platform based upon those ideals, and then any one who supports those ideals can join up.

But to promise to steal from me and mine to appease one group or the other? No thanks. That is what passes for 'inclusive' these days.

Talbot

#184141 by Starfish Scott
Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:09 pm
"Rob Peter to pay Paul" is what we call it and it's common as shoe laces round here.

#184287 by Stevestar99
Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 pm
It's seems when the Democrats can't defend a failed policy, they can always fall back on, "Oh you must be a racist"

ELECTED Non-white Florida Republicans

FL Sen. Marco Rubio
Lt Governor Jennifer Carroll
US Rep Allen West
FL Rep Llenna Ros-Lehitum
FL Rep Mario Diaz-Balart

Ya, I know..These are just tokens.. And they don't count..

#184320 by Randallfloyd
Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm
fisherman bob wrote:In case you haven't checked, Caucasions are now a MINORITY in America.

An absurd and incorrect statement. Caucasians still make up more than 70% of the US Population. I hate when people spew incorrect data to support their opinion.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/brie ... 0br-05.pdf

#184327 by RGMixProject
Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 pm
Randallfloyd wrote:
fisherman bob wrote:In case you haven't checked, Caucasions are now a MINORITY in America.

An absurd and incorrect statement. Caucasians still make up more than 70% of the US Population. I hate when people spew incorrect data to support their opinion.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/brie ... 0br-05.pdf

314,289,754+ Legal 2010

20,000,000+ illegal at a rate of 850,000 per year 2005

Your both wrong! lol

#184342 by Starfish Scott
Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:59 am
lol BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

#184351 by Josh Theguy
Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 am
Who cares about race when voting? Also, the majority of the people in the USA are white. Deal with it and get used to reality.