This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#170382 by XhaDoW-6
Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Gerbil Exhibition wrote:Very nice work, I really like it. One thing, I am not too fond of your intros, but once the guitar kicks in its all good.

Thanks bro

What don't you like about them??? Just askin

#173066 by XhaDoW-6
Mon May 14, 2012 4:13 am
Yali wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z3mdv6PSOA

that was kick ass i cant solo for sh*t one day i hope to reach that leval

#178182 by Red Rook
Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:25 am
XhaDoW-6, just checked out some of your tunes; Beautiful Deathscythe, Shadow of the Pheonix and they kicked ass!

Metal Forever!

#179189 by XhaDoW-6
Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:12 pm
Red Rook wrote:XhaDoW-6, just checked out some of your tunes; Beautiful Deathscythe, Shadow of the Pheonix and they kicked ass!

Metal Forever!
thanks bro man

#179302 by JazzAnarchy
Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 pm
:shock:

Yeah, you kill it, I like how intense that is, but you're not afraid to be melodic. That's really the kind of metal I prefer, a huge wall of sound. And I think growling works, btw.

#179620 by Red Rook
Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm
For metalheads, if you would, check out a few of my own demos. Disclaimer: the recordings may be a little rough for some ears; still working on my production skills. Find my my songs Evil and Exorcism under HYPERSONICON. I'm hoping to hear critiques on the creative aspects of the songs; I'm aware of most of the technical issues. :)

Thanx in advance.

-Red Rook

#179649 by XhaDoW-6
Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 am
I know what ur trying to do what u need is to get into time signatures playing around with the drum programs I'm practicing the rift in your first song have a lot of potential if you slow them down a tad bit and play in time with you something keep playing bro you get there crall walk run

#179658 by MikeTalbot
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 am
xhadow

It hadn't dawned on me that you are in Columbus. I'm in Snellville - sadly, a fair hop. Might be too far to jam but I've got tunes if you need them. I'm lousy at recording but you'll get the point and my lyrics are "ridiculous and childish" according to my devoted wife. You'd probably like them. 8)
(I explore topics other than love gone bad...)

No strings - just split the dough if you get rich!

Talbot

#179735 by XhaDoW-6
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:18 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:xhadow

It hadn't dawned on me that you are in Columbus. I'm in Snellville - sadly, a fair hop. Might be too far to jam but I've got tunes if you need them. I'm lousy at recording but you'll get the point and my lyrics are "ridiculous and childish" according to my devoted wife. You'd probably like them. 8)
(I explore topics other than love gone bad...)

No strings - just split the dough if you get rich!

Talbot
I would love to jam but im only her for a. Nother 3 weeks for scout school and none of my gear is here it's all on its way to korrea how far are you still would like to meet another musician

#179774 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 am
I'm about twenty miles northeast of the Atlanta Airport. I used to have to run to Columbus from time to time and it took 1.5 to 2 hrs. Haven't done it since I moved to Snellville so not sure.

If you could get up here I've got a small rehearsal studio with both bass and guitar equipment.

Weekends are best, week of 6 Aug my wife will be out of town and I can take off a day or day and just play.

Talbot

#180084 by Red Rook
Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm
I know what ur trying to do what u need is to get into time signatures playing around with the drum programs I'm practicing the rift in your first song have a lot of potential if you slow them down a tad bit and play in time with you something keep playing bro you get there crall walk run]

Thanks for the advice. My timing has improved some since recording these demos, but I haven't had the chance to learn to play with an actual drummer. Tried working with a metronome and that just pissed me off. :)
Still, if was fun to do and I'm still at it for good or ill. (bleeding ears or not!)

Metal Forever!

-Red Rook

#182005 by XhaDoW-6
Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 am
Red Rook wrote:
I know what ur trying to do what u need is to get into time signatures playing around with the drum programs I'm practicing the rift in your first song have a lot of potential if you slow them down a tad bit and play in time with you something keep playing bro you get there crall walk run]

Thanks for the advice. My timing has improved some since recording these demos, but I haven't had the chance to learn to play with an actual drummer. Tried working with a metronome and that just pissed me off. :)
Still, if was fun to do and I'm still at it for good or ill. (bleeding ears or not!)

Metal Forever!

-Red Rook
indeed