This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

do you give a damn

29%
71%
#17809 by Ioakim Petridis
Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:11 pm
I have a dilema.
my name isn't ema
I blow out my flema

ok that wasn't it. This is it.
I wish I was ice. Tossed out my nice. Shot down my consience. I guess I go time to waste, if I'm sitting here doing this, but I'm working on not giving a sh*t so congratulate me. Will you?

#17810 by RhythmMan
Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:51 pm
What the heck are you talking about?

#17816 by Guitaranatomy
Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:05 pm
Not even I am that good of a translator. Excuse me as I go study gibberish riddles for a year, lmao.

Peace out, GuitarAnatomy.

#17821 by Irminsul
Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:19 pm
I used to give a damn, but stopped when I became suspicious of where my damns went and how they were being managed. I began to get the feeling that my hard earned and donated damns were not getting to the right people.

Occassionally, I still give a damn here and there, for a tax write-off (remember all damns are tax deductable).

#17824 by Guitaranatomy
Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:34 pm
Irminsul wrote:I used to give a damn, but stopped when I became suspicious of where my damns went and how they were being managed. I began to get the feeling that my hard earned and donated damns were not getting to the right people.

Occassionally, I still give a damn here and there, for a tax write-off (remember all damns are tax deductable).

... :?

I am going to need to start taking cryptography courses. All I can tell from that is Irminsul does not give a damn.

#17826 by RhythmMan
Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:56 pm
Didn't Hoover give a dam, once?
Or become a dam, or something or other?

#17835 by Crip2Nite
Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:36 am
I voted that I gave a damn! :twisted: What do I win?

#17838 by JJW III
Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:42 am
Why can't you bother me with questions like "What is key signature of the universe", or something like that which, for the record, is debated between the keys of C and Bb (flat). However the jury is still out and the consensus is the key of C which is the "perfect key" because it does not contain any accidentals (sharps or flats) and thus it's relative minor being Am would also be considered perfect. The next question is what Octave and then what wave length with 528 cycles being the rule of thumb. Did you know all electric motors run at roughly 550 cycles which puts them very close to the key of C and to untrained ear the difference is so subtle that you would not hear the difference? So thus if one was to play either a C major scale or Am (harmonic) you could solo over your vacuum cleaner and it would actually harmonize? Amazing isn't that? Same goes for microwave, hair dryer, washing machine etc. Black holes on the other hand omit in the key of Bb (B flat). The jury is out whether or not it is actually Bb because of the time space continuum which may actually bend the wavelength from the perfect key of C to Bb, thus more research is necessary.

As far as giving a damn I gave hope, lived, and it worked.

#17843 by Irminsul
Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:04 am
RhythmMan_BluesRockFolk wrote:Didn't Hoover give a dam, once?
Or become a dam, or something or other?

Jean Claude VanDam gave a damn once. But back then his name was Jean Claude VanDamDamn. Giving a damn meant he had to shorten his name.
#17850 by fisherman bob
Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:40 pm
I'm taking the liberty of adding a line to your poem:

I have a dilema
my name isn't ema
I blow out my flema
I need a nice enema

I added that last line (I need a nice enema) so that it will help you while you are working on not giving a sh*t.

Yes, another nice commentary from your friend in the music business, fisherman bob. Later...

#17899 by TheCaptain
Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:50 am
@@@@_@@@@, ___|_____ ::"}{+, _++_)()()<<<>>>
<PP>>:?:__)

3##3#;<<MN:
:)

#17907 by HowlinJ
Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:16 pm
GADZOOKS!!!! Written bagpipe music! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DAMN!!!!!!

#17910 by Guitaranatomy
Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:47 pm
HowlinJ wrote:GADZOOKS!!!! Written bagpipe music! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DAMN!!!!!!

Lmao. I feel like I am walking through some kind of a carnival maze, all of these wierd riddles and messed up writings.

#17922 by Irminsul
Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:10 pm
I think the piperman up there plays the Uillean pipes - not the Highland bagpipes you may be thinking of.

Good thing too...the Uilleans are soooo much more friendly in pitch and volume to play with other instruments. Remember to the Scots they were more a weapon of war than a musical instrument.

#17925 by HowlinJ
Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:41 pm
Some years ago, I had the good fortune to enjoy a personal demonstration of the playen'of the Irish pipes.Up untill that time I had assumed that bagpipes were exclusively a scottish instrument.
Piper,...In all seriousness,the haunting voice of your pipes is a wonderous thing indeed.If one takes the time to listen to your "second" instrument, they may be surprised to find another fine guitarist.This place seems to be "crawlin" with em'.
By the way,pertaining to the contents of that chalice in your hand. Might it contain draught,extra stout,or(may God forbid)birch beer? :lol:
Once again,seasons greetings to all.