This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#411 by domainmarket
Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:28 am
This is one of the best "top" bands I've ever heard, both on disc, and live on three occasions. The few times that I've seen them, I've often thought they sound much better live than on cd, which is strange since most of the money makers are so well mixed. Bands usually sound lke sh*t live after you are used to the fabricated sound on cd. However, I must say that Morning View is recorded very well and is probably the best overall quality recording I've heard from them, both live and on cd.

Brandon's vocals are solid as always, and his pitch is eerily tight (even live). The tracks I like the best are "Wish You Were Here" and "Mexico". Next to "Make Yourself," this is probably their best cd out right now, even though it is getting older. It'll be a while before they top that album. Good songwriting, and great music make this disc very enjoyable, and hard to beat by anyone.

What does everyone think about Incubus, Morning View, and th other albums compared to it???

#726 by B.M.R
Thu May 04, 2006 8:20 pm
Incubus really is an all around amazing band. I haven't listened to them in a while because I have been trying to open myself up to different kinds of music. Though, I do have Morning View, Make Yourself, and Science, which are, for the most part, all really good cd's. I also have seen Incubus in Concert 2 times and both times they put on a truely amazing show.

yup

#1771 by incubud
Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:16 pm
they are one of the best, i truly think they will be the led zeppelin of today, and cant wait for their followup to A Crow Left of the Murder, which should be done here in a bit.