This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#175346 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm
I'm trying to bury glambert's thread, if you couldn't tell!

#175350 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm
Stop replying to him!

#175351 by Etu Malku
Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Stop replying to him!
I agree . . . after Yod's suggestions (all good) this guy is hopeless and not worth the effort.

#175427 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 pm
Reminder! 8)

#175722 by CliffordNB3
Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 pm
TJ Jones wrote:Yeah really... What gives with that guy anyway? Looks like a result of some serious 'bad parenting' if you ask me.

You guys should REALLY hear yourselves and how full of yourselves you guys sound. If you have a problem with me, TALK to me. This is all a simple missunderstanding. I don't know what brought it on, but the things you guys are going on and on about are NOT true. Learn to resolve issues better! For example, instead of acusing me of making excuses when a given suggestion is given, try to seek to understand why I truly cannot or don't want to be a part of that crowd.

The things you guys are doing is what leads to MORE hate and further missunderstandings. Why is that so common on the message boards, whether they are local or not?

And also whenever I post on a forum, I take the time to try to see how other people see my post.
Last edited by CliffordNB3 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#175724 by A Persuasive Reason
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 pm
Cliff, I merely made an observation. I haven't been in this forum in over 6 months. Came here today to see what is going on, found your posts all over the place under at least 2 different profile names... Maybe some of the guys are a bit harsh, but you have to consider the source - go into your account, read all your posts and examine what you have written. It doesn't take PHD to see the psychological issues that are reflected in your comments.

So one would ask what possess you to linger here posting like you do? It's begs to question your social and psychological disposition. Generally, experience has lead most of us who pay attention to human behavior that someone who behaves like you is either a result of a broken home, bad parenting, child abuse, sexual abuse, or similar.

So again, I merely made an observation. I'm not being mean, I actually feel sad for you that your best avenue to some sense of emotional happiness/pleasure is the trail of posts you have left in this forum... And it's quite a long trail......

Maybe you should seek some professional help. It's been rare in my experience that people I have known with traits similar to yours have every been able to overcome them on their own. It usually requires seeking a good therapist and/or minster depending on your religious beliefs.

#175725 by CliffordNB3
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
As I said, stop making observations like that. Learn to ask questions, when you don't understand something, and try to relax. Try to understand the person before you make observations like that.

A lot of the behaviors you've seen from me are a product of multiple missunderstandings, and trying to stand up to certain forms of cyberbullying.

#175730 by A Persuasive Reason
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:44 pm
A tree shall be known by it's fruit. Your fruit (posts) are in full harvest all over this forum, rendering your above statements false.

#175732 by CliffordNB3
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 pm
TJ Jones wrote:A tree shall be known by it's fruit. Your fruit (posts) are in full harvest all over this forum, rendering your above statements false.

STOP judging people based solely on message board posts. I'm sorry you and so many others feel that way. But I will repeat, I am NONE of those things you said. This is all a product of multiple missunderstandings and me having to deal with the stupidity of others.

I came here to actually have real conversations and to make some real friends and to reach some amateurs, and intermediate level musicians who share more of my tastes in music. I came here to learn about other sites, and here other people's experiences (good and bad) and maybe connect with more individuals like me who are just looking for friends to get together with to play some great pop and soft rock covers.

But I can take a hint, and back off for awhile.

#175737 by A Persuasive Reason
Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 am
"The pen is blue!" ~ Jim Carrey

Funny thing about writing in a forum, it's there for all to observe and you can't exactly take it back. So like the pen scenario in that movie "Liar Liar", you can't explain away your posts as misunderstandings... (ironic isn't it?)

This help site on attention seekers, bullies and sociopaths actually describes you very well. Any moderately intelligent person can read your posts, read this article, and see how well it explains the content of your rhetoric.

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/attent.htm

So again, you may want to seek some professional help.

#175738 by CliffordNB3
Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 am
TJ Jones wrote:"The pen is blue!" ~ Jim Carrey

Funny thing about writing in a forum, it's there for all to observe and you can't exactly take it back. So like the pen scenario in that movie "Liar Liar", you can't explain away your posts as misunderstandings... (ironic isn't it?)

This help site on attention seekers, bullies and sociopaths actually describes you very well. Any moderately intelligent person can read your posts, read this article, and see how well it explains the content of your rhetoric.

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/attent.htm

So again, you may want to seek some professional help.

I am NOT an attention seeker in any shape or form. Truth be told, I feel it's the other way around, because if you look at the current state of affairs, everybody who is currently responding to my topics are jumping to conclusions about me and are posting jokes at my expense.

After today, due to the nature of people on this forum, I won't be posting here much anymore. I'm sorry for everything. I'm going to let my profile do it's job.

#175740 by A Persuasive Reason
Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 am
Dude, really? I make a post, 30 seconds go by and you have posted as if you were just hovering and waiting for a response. Definitely seeking/needing attention.

I'll sum this up to help others here avoid getting pulled in.

1 - You make posts that invite frustration and debate with others.
2 - You manipulate the conversation so you can play out the victim for attention.

Sounds a lot like Munchausen Syndrome.

Edit: Btw, This is the last post you'll get from me. I'm not going to feed your disorder.
Last edited by A Persuasive Reason on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

#175741 by CliffordNB3
Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:16 am
TJ Jones wrote:Dude, really? I make a post, 30 seconds go by and you have posted as if you were just hovering and waiting for a response. Definitely seeking/needing attention.

2 - You manipulate the conversation so you can play out the victim for attention.

I do NOTHING of the sort. The people who are responding to my posts are the ones who are coming here for attention.

I on the other hand came here to actually learn about new websites to try and to connect with guys in their 20s who like playing pop and soft rock music and who are amateur and intermediate level musicians and who are much more willing to introduce themselves and share their experiences at different venues and websites.

As I said above, due to all of this confusion, I am not going to be posting here anymore. Do what you feel like doing to my topics. I won't be using them anymore.

#175747 by PaperDog
Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:07 am
CliffordNB3 wrote:
TJ Jones wrote:Dude, really? I make a post, 30 seconds go by and you have posted as if you were just hovering and waiting for a response. Definitely seeking/needing attention.

I do NOTHING of the sort. The people who are responding to my posts are the ones who are coming here for attention.

I on the other hand came here to actually learn about new websites to try and to connect with guys in their 20s who like playing pop and soft rock music and who are amateur and intermediate level musicians and who are much more willing to introduce themselves and share their experiences at different venues and websites.

As I said above, due to all of this confusion, I am not going to be posting here anymore. Do what you feel like doing to my topics. I won't be using them anymore.

Clifford, Its time for your Ritalin... Time for you to check back in with the nurse...