This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#164572 by CatherineFlon
Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 am
Hey,

I'm Sophia, new to the forum, but have had a profile for awhile. I live in NY, NY, and want to collaborate with other songwriters. I sing, and play terrible piano.

#166127 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 pm
Hey all. Started my Bandmix listing a couple of weeks ago.

I've been playing for 40+ years, released my first CD of original songs last year and I'm working on CD #2.

#167057 by Dov
Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 pm
Hi - I'm Dave - I've been playing lead guitar, focusing on British blues since about 1966. My style is a mix of early Beck and early Clapton. I sing too; somewhat higher range a la Winwood, Sting.

#168421 by VladM
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 am
Hi, I'm Vlad. I'm from Schaumburg, Illinois. I have been playing guitar since 2008. This is an improvised piece of music I made:

http://soundcloud.com/ethereal-soundsca ... tar-sketch

If you have any questions or would like to discuss music feel free to PM me. Thanks.

#170838 by Thejamis
Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Hey im Jamis. im from wisconsin and loved music all my life and now actually have to time to dedicate into playing an instrument. i mostly play drums(been only playing a year so still have lots to learn) but really try to learn at least the basics of any instruments and always willing to learn more.

#170947 by XhaDoW-6
Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm
My names is Maurice most know me as xhadow-6 I am from painesville ohio

I'm a metal core guitar player more like a metal core instrumental composer at the moment I'm really just a guy trying to make a mark in the world of metal I don't got much to say I let my music speak for me

My influences are
august burns red
attack attack
Caliban
neaera
heaven shall burn

#173859 by Benjamin M Johnson
Mon May 21, 2012 5:31 am
-unflatteringly silly first post removed-
Last edited by Benjamin M Johnson on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#173866 by Starfish Scott
Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm
obeythepenguin wrote:Oh, and I think my username's pretty silly, but I've been using it for years on other sites and it's kind of stuck... :)

The user name sounds perfectly valid to me..

Welcome Benjamin.. post some music if you didn't already.

We love to listen/critique and complain about it. lol
#174272 by matthew476611
Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 pm
Belle wrote:Since this forum is brand new, I thought it might be all right to introduce ourselves. If the mods don't want it, I'll understand. But if it's okay, then here goes!

I'm in Texas and have been a singer/songwriter/guitarist back in the day. Right now I'm a lyricist. I've also got a novel written about a band coming out of Austin. It's my first attempt at self-publishing. My learning curve is straight up!!

So, who all have we got on here? Let's hear from you. What you're up to, where you're from. Who are you listening to right now?

Coffee's on. Kick off your shoes, sit back and relax. :D

#174866 by Jurisdiction
Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm
Hi everyone, my name is tabs and I play the electric violin and guitar and sing vocals. My sister ele plays the bass and we have been playing together for about two years.

I've been singing since I was a kid and have had a really fun solo career, but have this intense desire for some teammates that I just can't shake. Searching for band members who also happen to be your musical soul mates is a tough business. I've also been playing the guitar for two years and the violin for 7.

Nice to meet you all!

best wishes,
-tabs
www.myspace.com/jurisdictionmusic

#175043 by johnnie_darko
Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:56 pm
Hi my name is Johnnie, I play guitar and am seeking to learn sax, trumpet, harmonica, and piano.

I play in a band, but what I'd really like is someone who lives in the southern california area that could teach me. I'd be willing to pay for lessons.

#177477 by zack471585
Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 am
Hi I am Zack from FL. Been playing a mix of heavy metal a death metal with different bands for several years. Looking forward to meeting some great musicians and possibly getting something going :)