This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#167521 by Chippy
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:06 pm
You know I never get into PolitRockets. But I think the guy will win again. I said this before when he stood, and I think he'll do it again. Much to the annoyance of..........

Oh whatever :D

See the rockets fly now :lol:

#167526 by Starfish Scott
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm
lol Is this the new 4th of july or?
#167574 by J-HALEY
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:32 am
Chippy wrote:You know I never get into PolitRockets. But I think the guy will win again. I said this before when he stood, and I think he'll do it again. Much to the annoyance of..........

LOL obamma has a snowballs chance in HELL of winning! Stick a fork in him he is DONE!:wink:

#167577 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 am
Chippy , you been drinking? Did you find some good schrooms or something?
:lol:

#167578 by jimmydanger
Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:51 am
I have to agree with you Mark. The economy continues to grow, although at a slower pace than we'd like to see, but last month's 227K jobs were the third straight month of more than 200K jobs added. This is the main issue for most Americans; Santorum keeps trying to make the focus social issues, Romney is not widely liked by many conservatives, and of course Newt and Paul really have no chance. Obama's approval rating has held in the upper 30s percentiles, and unless something drastic happens to the economy I predict he will be reelected.

#167583 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:29 am
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:lol Is this the new 4th of july or?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#167584 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:30 am
J-HALEY wrote:
Chippy wrote:You know I never get into PolitRockets. But I think the guy will win again. I said this before when he stood, and I think he'll do it again. Much to the annoyance of..........

LOL obamma has a snowballs chance in HELL of winning! Stick a fork in him he is DONE!:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#167587 by J-HALEY
Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 am
Schrooms? Yum oh do share chipster! :wink:

#167588 by jimmydanger
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 am
Aren't you guys a little old for drugs lol?

#167593 by J-HALEY
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:44 am
jimmydanger wrote:Aren't you guys a little old for drugs lol?

Schrooms are organic MAN! :wink: :lol:

#167595 by PaperDog
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:15 am
jimmydanger wrote:I have to agree with you Mark. The economy continues to grow, although at a slower pace than we'd like to see, but last month's 227K jobs were the third straight month of more than 200K jobs added. This is the main issue for most Americans; Santorum keeps trying to make the focus social issues, Romney is not widely liked by many conservatives, and of course Newt and Paul really have no chance. Obama's approval rating has held in the upper 30s percentiles, and unless something drastic happens to the economy I predict he will be reelected.

My Company added 200 new Jobs...last quarter. I guarantee you that out of that group, 180 will be back on the street in about three months. The reality is those 180 will be replaced by equal opportunity card holders in India and China. But all the new hires, are a front to make US corps look like they are on page with the Gov's plan of action to pull a triage on the dying corpse of American Solvency. Right now, I gotta say it sucks to be in America for a lot of people... the company will get away with it, cause one other thing US citizens are really good at is blaming the government for everything. The only thing done better than that is the U.S. Government 'taking' the blame, so they can assume and take over the rights of all these irresponsible citizens who aimlessly wander around , unemployed..

The economy is in Shit-ville and its gonna stay that way for another decade. I'm sorry but 5.00 bucks a gallon of gas (Oh yeah its on the way...) is not a good sign. This is Not Obama's fault.. It actually goes back to Clinton --> Bush) But the repubs will sabatoage Obama... There is no way in hell he can win... Now, more than ever, Americans should look at Ron Paul... He's an amiable guy and he knows precisely wtf this country needs... I agree with most every stance he has taken...

VOTE FOR RON PAUL... ITS NOT TOO LATE!!

#167601 by Writing Room
Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 am
GLEN J wrote:
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:lol Is this the new 4th of july or?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
People should always fear their government just like they would fear someone stealing their wallet.

#167610 by RGMixProject
Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 am
wow!

#167613 by Chippy
Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 am
Good, I did it! I've always wanted to do that too, so I did :D

#167647 by Starfish Scott
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:54 pm
Chippy wrote:Good, I did it! I've always wanted to do that too, so I did :D

Psst, cheese it mate lest you want the bacon sandwich.
The black rat eats it's young..never forget this.