This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#16294 by Craig Maxim
Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 am
I'd Reaaaaally appreciate your help guys!!!

We got to the Finals, and voting this month (December) determines the grand prize winner. My band "Southern Mischief" gets an all expenses paid trip to Vegas to shoot a $10,000 dollar video of one of our original songs! This would be a HUGE boost to our career!

You can vote once per day, each day in December!

http://www.bestofbands.com

Then Log-In & Vote For Us Here:

http://www.bestofbands.com/Profiles/?action=view&profileID=592

#16299 by Crip2Nite
Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:41 pm
Thanx for the info....now ya got competition...heehee.. my band just entered!!

#16348 by Bobaloo in Mountain House
Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:46 am
I'll get some west-coast votes in for you guys.....

but a few more for Craig since he asked first !

Good luck.

#16350 by Craig Maxim
Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:00 am
Bass Boy wrote:I'll get some west-coast votes in for you guys.....

but a few more for Craig since he asked first !

Good luck.

Thanks brother!

Keep your votes coming for us though. LOL

I think he's pulling our legs. They had to be registered in November at the latest to be in the contest. December is the FINALS only, for the top five bands from August, September, October and November. We were finalists in the first round in August.

But....

According to some of the fans from other bands on there, you can vote for more than one band to win. We've had some people tell us they are voting for our band, as well as one of their other favorites. I have never checked this out myself, but you could try it and let us know. See if you can vote for both bands in the same day, and let us know if it worked. I do know, that you can only vote once per day for each band individually, in other words, you cannot cast 2 votes for us in a single 24 hour period.

In any event, this would be a dream come true for all our hard work, and we appreciate your help, more than you can know!!!

Keep it rockin' brother! And THANK YOU!!!!

#17468 by chitownfan
Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:07 pm
Ill send some votes your way.