This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#163430 by Lucas1991
Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:24 pm
Battle of the Bands is coming to leeds.

We are Looking for a wide range of bands to perform over the next few months at the event. it will consist of heats, semi-fianls and the overall finial. The prize will be recording studio time and also a venue for a night spo you and your band can perform there own Gig. The Event may also be getting sponsored by Jungfrau (a drink similar to jager)

all bands must be confirmed by the 9th of Febuary and the event with run on Thursdays starting the last Thursday for Febuary.

For anymore information feel free to contact me :D :D :D

#163449 by ToxicJosh
Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 pm
Where is this going to be held? I'm not in a position to enter as I've no band at the moment but I would be interested in checking out the shows.

#163452 by Lucas1991
Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 pm
It will be heald at the Bierkeller in Leeds

#163458 by ToxicJosh
Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm
What sort of styles of music are you looking to have on? The bar seems kinda cool (and ?4 steins seem nice) but not what I'd call a traditional venue

#163460 by Lucas1991
Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm
Anything tbh got quite a mix on styles tbh and if your looking to form a band have a look at leeds music forum or guntree or even music shops in the center