This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Chat about the latest toys and innovations.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Would you buy another Digitech Vocalist Live 4?

N/A
100%
N/A
#151536 by Travelin Man
Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm
Hi! I've seen the you tube demos etc on the Digitech Vocalist Live 4. But I'd like some real world input before I invest in one. Does anyone have one? Play out with it? Pros, cons? Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot everyone.

#159494 by Travelin Man
Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:22 pm
:D Just an update on the Digitech. I found someone locally with one for sale, went & messed with it, bought it. After playing with it for a while & arriving at the best hook up for my system I LOVE IT! The guitar effects for reverb, chours, even a leslie speaker emulation are fantastic. The ease of use for vocal harmony is great and add a given warmth to vocals not otherwise attainable.

Would I recomend one? Yes. As long as it is used, not over used for the vocal effects. The only thing I will say even mildly negative is they are a bit pricey to buy brand new. If I were playing out solo a lot and had the money to invest new would I still buy one today? Yes. Lucily, as a broke musician I found one used. LOL.

Many thanks to all who answered my poll on the equipment.

#159570 by gbheil
Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm
Thanks for the review.

I have limited experience with Digitech. But it seems well made and quite functional