This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#15161 by Downpour
Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:40 am
Due to limited resources in my hometown I am looking for serious musicians that may be interested in being part of an online project. I have numerous friends that have used this method and it seems to be productive. Death/Grind/Thrash it all goes...doesn't matter if you have a bedroom studio or a full blown suite, doesn't take much in terms of gear. If you love metal and feel you fit the bill drop a line.

Cheers Everyone :!:

#15185 by Lady Rocker
Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:12 pm
There is a website dedicated to doing just that!! :D

Go to http://www.musicianscollaboration.com

There are LOTS of ppl on that site and that is all they do - collaborate online!! :wink:

Good Luck!!
#15551 by Strikken
Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:43 pm
We would like to hear your vocals.
Where are you located? We are in central Ohio.

STRIKKEN
Listen to our music here:
www.myspace.com/strikken

#15552 by Greeniemagic
Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:48 pm
It says under his avatar that he's located in Canada, Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown
:wink:
#15578 by Lady Rocker
Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:06 pm
budweiser wrote:We would like to hear your vocals.
Where are you located? We are in central Ohio.

STRIKKEN
Listen to our music here:
www.myspace.com/strikken

SINGERS! Email us for an audition, today!!
You must be able to sing well, scream, have a decent vocal range with excellent control of your voice, and be 18-35 years old. We are seeking a vocalist in the style of Howard Jones of Killswitch Engage with the singer from Soilwork mixed in. If this is you and you are interested in a LONG TERM gig with us, then respond and we will set you up with a time to audition.

checked out your tunes -- you guys sound pretty good -- I'm not into too much screaming -- I can scream and do so when appropriate -- but - I can't growl & snarl through a whole tune -- too hard on the throat!!
Been there, done that!
I once was in a band that did Megadeth, Metallica.... etc.... - I can do the stuff - just not non stop for a whole night!!

Plus - Ohio is quite a haul for me -- I'm In the U.P. of MI -- up across the Mackinac Bridge -- I also noticed on your post that I would be over the age that you prefer to have - I'm 37 -- will be 38 in a few months!

If ya want to check out my vocals - I have a tune posted on my profile here -- Plus I have many posted on my myspace page -

http://www.myspace.com/ladyrockermg71/

Have a great one! 8)

#16800 by shadows=fall
Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:10 pm
im interested.. i play drums.. still shoppiun for recording equip