This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Post your ideas and questions to the BandMix Staff.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#430 by digs82
Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:39 pm
Hey guys at bandmix, the site rocks man. I've looked all over the interent and haven't found any musician classified as good as this one. Job well done! I can't believe how many members you have. Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#431 by madison77
Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:12 pm
I agree!! this site is the best classified site out there for musicians. I like the fact I can preview everyone I want to contact before I get in touch with them. It's awesome being able to listen to audio samples. Good at weeding people out right away ;) and also finding the people that are right for you! Thanks guys

MADI

#432 by squirrelmaster
Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:13 am
Yes wonderful job... I have contacted a few people. It is definetely easier than the word of mouth BS... Now if they would just post more here so that I could meet more people in my arena... :wink:
#434 by Maple
Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:57 pm
Am I lucky to be here?
I did not check many websites but came streight to here.
Say Hi to everyone!
Victoria

#1548 by MamaDeVille
Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:47 pm
Hello,
I also think this is the best musician site, so well laid out and it looks good too.

As I have posted many messages, I have been disappointed to have only received a few replies. My messages, like my profile are very explanative, and there must be people out there who are interested.

My husband drummer and myself, vocals, guitar and harmonies are hoping to find others to join our amazingly fun and lucrative project. I'm just wondering if everyone who lives in or near Nashville, only want to be wannabe's and not actually 'work.'

I am not chasing record deals, and have ways to cut our own, as well as leave out the middle men. Surely someone wants to know? Have been looking for well over a year now!

:roll: Exhasperated of Gallatin, TN. :evil:

Donni-Jay
http://www.donni-jay.com

#1615 by OIRAM
Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:34 am
:twisted: yes It is a great expieriance to be on this board. wonderful :o :P

#4651 by The Extremes
Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:33 am
Kudos to the Bandmix.com staff! The site is easy to use and informative.
It's a great way to connect with musicians and industry types that you otherwise may not have.[/i][/b]
#4788 by bluesman25
Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:20 am
I've said this elsewhere but bandmix needs to let regular members contact each other. They can post a few adds and make their money from the advertising dollars of large companies rather than bleeding us dry. It's hard as hell for musicians to contact each other and find bandmates, session work, students and teachers without having to pay for it.

If I wanted to pay money to find work I'd hire an agent or a manager.

#4791 by Shovelhed
Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:22 am
I concur... that's the only one thing that I dis-like about this site... but everything else is totally awesome. Good people, good tips, intelligent conversations... and best of all... TALENT!!!