This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#150120 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:37 am
16 years later, our government still wants us to believe a commercial jet,747, bound for Europe exploded because of empty fuel tanks.
Funny, but I would not want to fly trans-atlantic on empty fuel tanks. And please don't tell me about airline policy.

Sorry, it happens to be be on my birthday, and every year it bugs me to pieces. I'm using nice language.

Something happened.?????

#150122 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 am
1. jet fuel, highly refined kerosine. IT DOESN'T just blow up. it is combustible, not flammable.
2. We had incredibly brave men flying bomber missions, in planes that used gasoline,during ww2. Hit with amazing amounts of ground ordinance (flak),they would be hit and crash and burn, but never explode,as in the flight 800 scenario painted by the NTSB.
3. This is all just another lie,,, when government goes wild.

Just a thought. :wink:

#150123 by Eddie V
Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 am
Two days after this happened I was talking to a friend of mine who was in the Navy at the time.

He had just come home on leave from Long Island.

He told me straight up......"it was one of our missiles". he said.

(he implied it to be accidental).

This was before the missile theories started going crazy later on.

I believe him.

#150124 by fisherman bob
Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:17 am
Hey Glen, instead of dwelling on something negative that we can't do anything about why not fill us in on what's happening with your music?