This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Are you attending?

100%
N/A
#148443 by Scraatch
Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 pm
Yep! Thats right everone its that time again! Our Monthly Gathering of Musicians! It starts tonight at 6:30pm right off Stone Oak Parkway. As usual, its a BYOB affair and a covered dish or chips or something easy to put on the bar or table for everybody to snack on. We have a cooler for the brewskis or you can bring your own.

For those of you who were not able to attend last month you missed alot of fun! We jammed until the early morning. I was surprised though that we didn't have more horns! Anyway, I hope to see you there, you never know you just may find that band member you have been looking for. So, bring your instrument and your fav bev and lets jam, rock & roll the night away. Smoking is on the back patio, no shoes upstairs on the carpet, bring a roll fo quarters if you are a slot machine player and your pool stick if you play pool, poker table is there too if you just want to play and listen to the jams. RSVP text is cool to 210-480-5744 GPS your way to Wilderness Oak Elementary School and call for the gate code. Leave the drama at the gate! Some of my Friends that will be there: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pop-Band- ... 5780920606

#149091 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 am
Rock on, Texas!

what a great idea, eh? Musicians just jamming together for the fun of it? Really? Who'd a thunk it possible?

:idea: