This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#14747 by Irminsul
Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm
ThirdShiftPsycho wrote:It's not my fault you are incapable of comprehending. It's somewhat like arguing with a third grader...

It's nice to see you're hanging with your peers.

CaptainScott wrote:He's trying to replace Music Mage.

I think 'mage was more interesting and intelligent. How's that for a low bar?

#14752 by ThirdShiftPsycho
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 pm
Irminsul wrote:
ThirdShiftPsycho wrote:It's not my fault you are incapable of comprehending. It's somewhat like arguing with a third grader...

It's nice to see you're hanging with your peers.

CaptainScott wrote:He's trying to replace Music Mage.

I think 'mage was more interesting and intelligent. How's that for a low bar?

Wow... Talk about a predictable response. Christ, I almost typed it for you...

#14768 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:58 am
lol Change your name to Third Shift Dipstick.

OOh that could be a good name for a hardcore band, "Third Grade Dropout" LMAO

#14771 by Irminsul
Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:29 am
Something tells me the other third graders regularly knock his dick in the dirt after school. Just a gut feeling.

#14788 by ThirdShiftPsycho
Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:28 pm
Captain Scott wrote:lol Change your name to Third Shift Dipstick.

OOh that could be a good name for a hardcore band, "Third Grade Dropout" LMAO

Dipstick?

Jesus, you're worse at this than Irminsul. And he's pathetic!

#14801 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:23 pm
LOL "You're so broken down, you wear converse to your day job"

#14816 by Irminsul
Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:03 pm
Captain Scott wrote:LOL "You're so broken down, you wear converse to your day job"

What "job"? Go check out their website. They will "play and travel" for beer money. This fool bitches about where his tax money goes and I'll bet he hasn't been gainfully employed yet.

#14830 by Starfish Scott
Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:08 pm
OMG IRMINSUL.. I heard the smack from offline..lol

#14936 by Mykk
Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 am
Blink 182, I saw them in San Francisco on 12/10/1999 as part of a Radio Station promotional concert. Live 105's Not So Silent Night.

Bush, 311 & Filter played but the Foo Fighters had to bail due to illness.

Blink was the absolute worst band I've seen, period. Can't sing. Can't play. Can't sing and play. I'm not a fan, not that I'd buy an album of theirs anyway

Bush was tolerable, the guitar player had some intonation issues. But he hid it with the fuzz box before the distortion pedal before the crunch channel :P

311 was fun, good tunes.

All was saved with Filter. The tightest, most awesome sounding modern hard rock band I've ever heard live. That made my night.

~Mykk
Last edited by Mykk on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

#14939 by Irminsul
Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:42 am
I haven't seen 311 live in many years, but when they came through here and played a popular blues/rock club, they brought the house down. Fun stuff.
#15755 by Cary Smith
Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:35 am
Around 1982 in Houston, Tx. Hank Williams Jr. stepped up on the side of the stage and turned a full bottle of Jack Daniels up as he walked to the mic center stage. He finished the bottle off as he got there. I think he hung in 'till the middle of the 3rd song and it was over.

Joe Walsh did about the same thing in Austin,Tx. about 1985.
He did manage to stay 'till the end though.

I seen Guns-N-Roses in Hamburg, Germany back in '90 or '91. They came out and did a few songs then Axle stormed off the stage and didn't come back for 1 1/2 hours. Skid Row was there and kicked ass though! Even when Sabastian Bach slid on his knees and accidentally went off the front of the stage into the crowd. He came back bleeding everywhere and then kicked some more ass!

Loverboy/38 Special - We waited 1 1/2 hours for Loverboy to come on stage and they never showed up. 38 Special sounded like the album though.

One of the funniest things I seen was Bachman Turner Overdrive in Nashville '97 or '98. After the show I was talking with C.F. Turner and this little kid about 9 came up and said "Great Show, but how come you didn't play Born to be Wild?"

#15765 by Starfish Scott
Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 am
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA - "Born to be Wild"

Omg that sounds like a Chris Farley Joke. LOL

#15776 by Cary Smith
Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:54 pm
Captain Scott wrote:BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA - "Born to be Wild"

Omg that sounds like a Chris Farley Joke. LOL

It really happened!

#15782 by Starfish Scott
Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:14 pm
Oh I believe you, truth is stranger than fiction.

PS: That is my new "round the bonfire story " after I juice it up of course. LOL