This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#137922 by Sirens
Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:44 pm
Every Wed night @ the Top Spot Pub in Sutton, ON. (A little northeast of Newmarket). We start @ 8pm. Young musicians are welcome until 10pm. 2 acoustic guitars; 1 base; 3 mics; lots of charts and lyrics.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to get up and jam with others. Full open jam format.
#140733 by Sirens
Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 am
I am hosting/co-hosting the following open jams:

Every Wed 8pm start @ the Top Spot Pub in Sutton, ON.

Feb 23
Mar 2
Mar 9
Mar 16
Mar 23
Mar 30
Apr 6
Apr 13
Apr 20
Apr 27

Sat Feb 26 @ 8pm @ the Wild Wing in Sutton, ON

Fri Mar 4 @ 8pm @ the Wild Wing, Holland Landing, ON

Sat Mar 13 @ 4pm-9pm @ the Jamspot, Newmarket, ON
Last edited by Sirens on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#143894 by Sirens
Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:21 pm
Update for you all...

Every Wednesday from 8pm-12pm I host an acoustic jam @ the Top Spot Pub in Sutton, ON. Acoustic guitars; bass; mics; charts and lyrics available. Everyone is encouraged to participate.

This Friday, I will be co-hosting another acoustic jam with Scott Bull @ the Wild Wing in Holland Landing 8pm-12pm. Again same equipment is available. Come on out!

My jam formats are quite open compared to most others. I love to mix and match the jammers and encourage everyone to sing and provide back up vocals. Always a great time. Love to see you out!
#144205 by Sirens
Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 pm
Co-hosting an acoustic jam tonight @ the Wild Wing in Holland Landing on Grist Mill Road from 8pm-12pm.
All musicians are welcome. We have acoustic guitars and bass available. Bring any other gear you like and we will accomodate.
Open jam format, if you like to play with others, this is a great jam for you!
#170489 by Sirens
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:31 am
So moved back to the Durham Region. Here are a few of the jams in the area....

Tuesdays:

Salvatore's Port Perry Acoustic Jam

Col. McGrady's Uxbridge Acoustic Jam

Thursday:

King Henry's Arms Uxbridge Electric Jam

Been out to them all great jams!
#172523 by Sirens
Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm
Well lots of changes and found some new great jams....
Tuesdays @ Salvatore's in Port Perry 7pm-11pm Acoustic Open Mic. Lots of great players usually attend and the audience will sing harmonies...all styles supported.

Thurdays @ the Harp & Crown, Pickering 9:30pm-2am; host band lineup is new however, the jam is a new open format. Full electric. 2 guitar amps available; a sax player too! Band starts off with a few songs then gets the jam going. Be prepared to play 5 or 6 songs, depending on how many jammers come out. Great jam!!!

Thursdays @ King Henry's Arms, Uxbridge; 9:30pm-close; full electric jam.
#175637 by Brad1954
Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:04 am
Saturdays from 3 til 6 there is a jam with adequate gear supplied at the Albion Hotel in Gravenhurst