This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#137352 by Slacker G
Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:45 pm
Every good song I hear makes an impression on me. It doesn't matter what genre it is. I simply love good music. You can even get some good ideas from bad music if your ears can take the punishment.

#137366 by Prevost82
Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm
itsy bitsy spider

#137369 by KradleKap
Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm
philbymon wrote:
KradleKap wrote:Oh, and if my daughter would just poop in the litter box like the cat so easily does, maybe then she would get the love and respect as my little axlslashpudding does. So tired of buying carpet cleaner. :wink:

Have you tried diapers?

I have but they seem to ride up a little in my rear area and it's really hard to get my pants on :lol:

#137374 by gbheil
Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 pm
So many hold deep meanings, others I just really enjoy.
Could not pick a favorite.

#137484 by PaperFork
Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm
Maybe I should have made the title "song that means the most to you"
Though I dont understand what she is saying. I feel I understand what shes portraying. How real it is. So moving to me.

#137488 by gbheil
Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 am
PaperFork wrote:Maybe I should have made the title "song that means the most to you"
Though I dont understand what she is saying. I feel I understand what shes portraying. How real it is. So moving to me.

Again ... would be hard to qualify. But I'll play along for a moment.

AMAZING GRACE

#137493 by PaperFork
Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 am
sanshouheil wrote:
PaperFork wrote:Maybe I should have made the title "song that means the most to you"

Again ... would be hard to qualify. But I'll play along for a moment.

AMAZING GRACE

Yes sir!
Amazing song.
Grandparents favorite

#137783 by Black57
Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 am
There are way to many songs for me to single out my favorite, so I thought, so I was reluctant to comment on this thread. Then I began to really think about this and I changed my mind. I do have a favorite. It is my favorite because no matter who covers it, no matter the style or artist this songe always sounds great. It always sounds new and fresh. The melody is fabulous with harmony to match. That song is "Blackbird". no matter who does it and how different it sounds from the original...it always sounds magically wonderful.