This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#1044 by Guest
Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:56 pm
Two out of three of us are married, so our next singer should be relatively safe <grin>. ("You can't kill us, we're already dead")........... :lol:
#1056 by Guest
Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:15 pm
Hey Eddie,
You guys are still in my thoughts.Hey,I was wondering,another website,bookaband.com contacted me for an acoustic act July 1 at Woodstock,NY.It's on the up and up,talked with him over the phone, even.So if you or anyone else who snakes this opportunity call mike @512-926-0127 or email [email protected] He sounds desperate to find someone in NY State or nearby to fill this booking.

Jon

#1118 by Singin
Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:39 am
we love chick singers, especially when they can win $250 dollars

Check out www.singin.com it is a site for singers and fans.

#1250 by Guest
Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Hmmmmmmmmm.............................................BOT :roll:

#1273 by Girl
Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:53 am
I'm a chick singer, stuck in Texas in the middle of nowhere.

Hey, nice to meet you. (Later decided to sound nice). Instead of gripey.
#1280 by okie377
Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:52 pm
Hey, I'm a chick singer, though I'm located in toledo... where are you?
#1285 by Guest
Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:03 pm
Hey Okie,
I checked your personal post and you would be exactly what my buds would be looking for but they are in Mass. so teasing them only adds misery......... :D I'm sure Eddie will respond to your posting as well as the young lady from Texas but be ready for a sarcastic reply.

From the other classic rock band,
EXIT 20

#1302 by Just De
Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:48 pm
Mass huh? How far is that from Florida??? LOL :wink:

#1304 by Guest
Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Small world...I lived in Live Oak at one time.Ex-in-laws worked at the Fla.Sheriff's Boys Ranch.These guys in Mass. are real dead serious so if you want to relocate.Sounds like they make good money for a cover band.So,if there is a slight spark its the group called Figure Four and his postings are the ones with the phone number...
#1306 by Guest
Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 pm
I forgot you are all country from Live Oak.I should have checked your personal before responding.Figure Four is classic rock....

#1316 by Just De
Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:45 pm
:lol: I am country but, I was raised on classic and southern rock sooooo.....I can Jam with the best of them. Alas I DO live in Florida darn it!!

#1335 by countrykeys
Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:39 am
Bluesguitargrl wrote:Hey there's nothing wrong with wanting a chic singer... I gotta tell you it sucks to be a woman in this business... let me tell you why. First of all you have to be ten times as good as a man to get recognition as a real musician... then even if you get taken seriously, most guys just want to sleep with you and a lot of bandmated wives think you want to sleep with their husbands, boyfriends, whaever... If it weren't for the love of music I would most ceartainly not be in this business. But I'lll never stop playing and all that sexism is great fule for songwriting.... ha ha ha! Now go ahead and stroke your ego!

Play more music

The group that I work with has a female drummer. She gets so pissed sometimes. Once she was walking in the back door carrying her clothes and someone from the club said "the band lets you carry their clothes?"

She is a great drummer and an excellent singer.

#1449 by Guest
Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:53 pm
So many talented ladies,.........That live soooooooooo far away. :( Nice to meet you both :) P.S. Jon....I'm not sarcastic...(he said sarcasticly)

#1454 by Guest
Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:25 pm
Ooops-............ :lol: *Sarcastically*.. :roll: (dumb-ass)

#1469 by Guest
Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:43 pm
So glad you corrected yourself Ed or I would have thought of you as a hooked on phonics drummer.Now thats sarcastic :D