This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#128978 by CEDSSP
Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm
The Dual Sustain Single Pedal is a new revolutionary innovative sustain pedal that sustains two keyboards at the same time while using one footswitch (Two in One)

Buy the Dual Sustain Single Pedal online today for only $49.95 plus FREE shipping and FREE Instrument Cable!

Visit the DSSP website to order: www.dssp-pedal.com

[email protected]
:D
Questions: 864-576-1936
Last edited by CEDSSP on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

#134531 by clb3chey
Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:00 pm
this is a great pedal ! i use two of them for my 4 keyboard stack....they are heavy duty . dont slide, feel great and work beautifly !!!!!!!! try one - you'll be hooked......

#161064 by Kurt Gepke
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:11 am
Ok. Let's say I have a stack of two keyboards. One I'm using organ voices and the other I'm using a string patch or synth pad.

So, I step on the pedal to sustain the synth pad and everything sounds great except that my organ voices are now sustaining. NOT cool.

What is the remedy for something like this?

It's a no brainer to me to see how this would be beneficial in certain applications but I think all of my keyboards have only one input for a foot switch/damper. Some have one of each but I have the FS input dedicated for other controllers.

Also, what specifically comes to mind when using this with guitars?

Kind of a cool concept, but I'd like to hear some input and replies to this post.

Thanks.

KG

#161088 by Lynard Dylan
Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 pm
I've only been playing piano about a year and a half,
but I'd like to find a sustain pedal that would somehow
lock on, you know not having to keep it pressed.

#166458 by clb3chey
Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 pm
Kurt Gepke wrote:Ok. Let's say I have a stack of two keyboards. One I'm using organ voices and the other I'm using a string patch or synth pad.

So, I step on the pedal to sustain the synth pad and everything sounds great except that my organ voices are now sustaining. NOT cool.

It's a no brainer to me to see how this would be beneficial in certain applications but I think all of my keyboards have only one input for a foot switch/damper. Some have one of each but I have the FS input dedicated for other controllers.

Also, what specifically comes to mind when using this with guitars? i use two amps, so it works for me to trick the presets into what i need..u can also change polarities on most equipmt to trick it up also..

Kind of a cool concept, but I'd like to hear some input and replies to this post.

Thanks.

KG
thats true when using 2 boards--i use 4 so it's not a problem as my organ is on my other stack for you you would be better off with two separate pedals...

#166459 by clb3chey
Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:33 pm
Kurt Gepke wrote:Ok. Let's say I have a stack of two keyboards. One I'm using organ voices and the other I'm using a string patch or synth pad.

So, I step on the pedal to sustain the synth pad and everything sounds great except that my organ voices are now sustaining. NOT cool. use the pedal for sped /rotation--not sustains--- who sustains organ? anyway...

Also, what specifically comes to mind when using this with guitars? i use two amps, so it works for me to trick the presets into what i need..u can also change polarities on most equipmt to trick it up also..

Thanks.

KG
thats true when using 2 boards--i use 4 so it's not a problem as my organ is on my other stack for you you would be better off with two separate pedals...

#167016 by Emilyangel
Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 am
Persist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on~~~~~~~~`
#168943 by candiny
Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 am