This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#12654 by Niceblonde
Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:46 pm
Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to research a band or musician. Been at it a while with no luck. The band is called Doc Johnson it's apparently a Classic Rock band, A tribute band that plays in Ontario and the U.S (New Jersey) On the poster it said Stubblejumper Music, Fluorescent rita productions. If anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate the help, Thanks

#12660 by RhythmMan
Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:49 pm
Wasn't Johnny Carsons's band-leader called 'Doc Johnson?'

#12661 by Franny
Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:13 pm
Doc Severinsen

#12664 by Greeniemagic
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:20 pm
Did anyone actually google Doc johnson??

Shocking!!!! :shock:

Me being of pure mind, body and soul as well

And I swear to god I didn't look at Kody's Jelly Joy Stick or the Japenese G spot Squirmy prise £41.95 that benifits from a velvet touch silicone sleeve making it sumptiously soft to the touch!!!

No sirree not me :roll:

#12665 by Franny
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:47 pm
Greeniemagic wrote:Did anyone actually google Doc johnson??

Shocking!!!! :shock:

Me being of pure mind, body and soul as well

And I swear to god I didn't look at Kody's Jelly Joy Stick or the Japenese G spot Squirmy prise £41.95 that benifits from a velvet touch silicone sleeve making it sumptiously soft to the touch!!!

No sirree not me :roll:
:cry: There for a minute i thought you were my kinda girl...

Now i know you are!!! :wink:

#12677 by Paleopete
Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Right... :roll:

Groupie auditions will be in the back of the bus 15 minutes after the show... :D

#12731 by BaM
Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Tracey you just can't keep your mind out of the gutter can you? Still - nice to see I'm not the only ex MF lurking here :-)

x

#12734 by Greeniemagic
Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:47 pm
I swear I don't know what you mean!!!!

Dimi (alphamale) is here too lurking somewhere :wink:

#12986 by tukrhill
Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:47 pm
:lol: :lol: Ooooo Ahhhh
#12987 by tukrhill
Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:52 pm
Niceblonde wrote:Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to research a band or musician. Been at it a while with no luck. The band is called Doc Johnson it's apparently a Classic Rock band, A tribute band that plays in Ontario and the U.S (New Jersey) On the poster it said Stubblejumper Music, Fluorescent rita productions. If anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate the help, Thanks

What kind of "tribute" band are they? Who are they paying tribute to? (grammer?) lol

#12997 by Starfish Scott
Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:22 pm
If ya look for that band as hard as ya can and can't find 'em, wtf does that tell ya? lolz