This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#123645 by CraigMaxim
Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:49 pm
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20420485,00.html

People
Justin Bieber's Soggy Brush with the Law
Friday September 10, 2010

Justin Bieber
Maxa/Landov

Contrary to Justin Bieber's hit single, "U Smile," Maryland state troopers were anything but grinning at the singing sensation before he took the stage at the state fair last Sunday.

According to a state police spokesperson, while the hair-flipping wonder boy, 16, was "horsing around with members of his staff" outside his trailer, he chucked water balloons at two troopers, reports Baltimore's WBAL-TV. One balloon hit a trooper's gun belt before it burst, and the other balloon sideswiped a trooper on the chest.

The troopers were monitoring crowd control at the concert, which was sold-out. Police did not file an incident report and will take no further action, said the spokesperson about Bieber's "inappropriate behavior."

– Alison Schwartz

#123646 by gbheil
Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm
He's a spoiled ass punk.
Somebody need to get control of him or he'll end up dead like the rest of the hollywood losers do.

#123666 by In Motionless
Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Awwww lookatim. I just wanna pinch his chubby lil cheeks and throw my foot up his cooter.

#123668 by gbheil
Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 pm
:lol:

#123713 by Starfish Scott
Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:45 pm
Chop him up, throw away the baby fat and he's DISCO STEW. lol

#123715 by gbheil
Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:47 pm
Feel the love. :)

#123721 by Chippy
Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:13 pm
Michael Jackson comes to mind. I'm not saying his talent is anywhere near the King of disco, but he was young once too, and pretty good at what he did. Though it may peeve some, he probably knows more about the business than 90% of peeps here right?

#123723 by gbheil
Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 pm
One can take care of "business" without reprehensible behaviors.
Damn poor example for the youth of America.

Laws, rules, and common decency don't count when your "special" ?
He's merchandise, I doubt that anyone with big money backing could "fail" in American entertainment, irregardless of "talent".

Hell monkeys masturbating to a million dollars worth of light and smoke could be "pop" act.

Didn't like Jackson either, just for the record.

#123724 by Hayden King
Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 pm
Imagine what those troopers would have done if one of us threw a water balloon at em = a severe beat down and assault charges!

damn bootlickers :roll:

#123727 by Chaeya
Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 pm
Chippy wrote:Though it may peeve some, he probably knows more about the business than 90% of peeps here right?

Well it depends on whose idea this was. His? Maybe. Publicity agents set stuff like this up to keep his name in the press, his fans get flutters of what a little bad boy he may be and he'll get a few record sales out of it. What? Water balloons at cops? Kewl! The cops could have been paid to stand there and "take it."

So ask that question in about 5 years when he's 21 years old and the next pubescent wonder has taken his place. If he's smart and doesn't actually believe the bullshit he's marketing, he could wind up being a pretty good businessman. He'd take the money he's making now and invest it instead of blowing it on cars, trips and other crap like there's no tomorrow.

The percentage of Hollywood musical stars that can survive their fame and fortune is very low. Many find out real fast that just making music doesn't account for squat unless you're writing your own material. If Bieber's smart he'll either go into acting, get his own clothing line, commercials, etc.

The problem with Bieber is worse than say your average band member. Will his fame allow him to venture into another area of say, he wants to be taken serious as a songwriter, or he wants to really do death metal. Could he reinvent himself and break away from the boy toy era.

Let's see.

Chaeya

#123731 by Chippy
Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm
This sounds about on the nail.
Thank God I don't want stardom, not these days anyway. Best thing is just to keep camera shy, say nothing to anyone, about anything and write.

Of course there will be a bundle of unused Stuff. But I think its more about the group/person. Sure he will Chaeya, they all do, its a need and if so? I hope its good.

Chaeya wrote:The percentage of Hollywood musical stars that can survive their fame and fortune is very low. Many find out real fast that just making music doesn't account for squat unless you're writing your own material. If Bieber's smart he'll either go into acting, get his own clothing line, commercials, etc.

The problem with Bieber is worse than say your average band member. Will his fame allow him to venture into another area of say, he wants to be taken serious as a songwriter, or he wants to really do death metal. Could he reinvent himself and break away from the boy toy era.

Let's see.

Chaeya

#123738 by philbymon
Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm
Oh hell, folks. He played a prank on a cop. BFD. He got yelled at for it. BFD again. He's a frikken KID. He's SUPPOSED to get in trouble once in awhile. He ain't the poster-boy for proper behavior. He's barely a teenager, & he's got some heavy stuff to learn about how to behave, just like the rest of us did. We were ALL idiots at that age. He'll get over it, or he'll end up like Lohan & Hilton. I hope he learns.

This is a non-news issue to me.

#123748 by fisherman bob
Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 am
Who's Justin Bieber?

#123755 by Starfish Scott
Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Answer: nobody notable..

#123764 by gbheil
Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Yes Phil, problem is he is followed around by cash grabbing ass sniffers so it's a fair bet he will never learn how to be a man.
Could make a thousand name dead "child star " list.
All because of the greed that surrounds them.
Hayden is right, had it been some one not quite so special his ass would have gone to juvi.