This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#1196 by RhythmMan
Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:19 pm
I just recorded parts of 2 songs, while I've been sitting here.
One is a R&B tune, the other is a fast boogie. I do blues, too , but haven't yet recorded any.
The songs (or parts of them, anyway) are:
"A New take," & "The Bradley Boogie."
The link didn't work - you have to click on the profile button below to access them.
I'd like some feedback. Let me know you like them. Thanks.
Alan
Last edited by RhythmMan on Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1197 by Guest
Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:10 am
shortcut to your profile is not working

#1199 by RhythmMan
Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:32 am
You'll have to click on the profile button (below) to get to the page.
Although the link I used was indeed the correct link, it brought people to the wrong page.
#1201 by solojoe
Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:31 am
I like it, to bad you on the other side of the country. creating music is the best!

#1203 by Bluesguitargrl
Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:49 am
It seems that all the musicians that could play together sucessfully are quite spread out.... I listened to your tracks, I like your style- too bad your a million miles away..... :cry:

I put some songs online that were recorded live with a band I had for a little while last year... there's no room on my profile, but check this out ... http://www.singin.com/view_profile.php?user=156
#1207 by RhythmMan
Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:28 pm
The Bradley Boogie started out w/ the Bass. I didn't start adding the chords until a a couple weeks later.
That was no easy chore.
It seemed that all the old boogies were played on Piano, every one of them.
But I wanted to play a boogie on my guitar. Not just as a lead/melody - I want to play rythym guitar.
I could have done the whole song with just 3 chords, but the results would have had no life. I wanted the song to breath.
I haven't found any musicians nearby yet. So, when I play The Bradley Boogie, I have to alternate between the bass and the rythym.
It was a labor of love. But if people enjoy it, then it was worth it.

#1651 by RhythmMan
Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:23 pm
I removed "A New Take," and put in "Frolicking Fingers."
Any other opinions about this type of music?
Alan