This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#110539 by Chris Nichols
Tue May 04, 2010 5:19 pm
Old Marine

You'd think if you've lived to be 75, you would know who you are,
But then along comes someone to explain how it really is. . . .

An old Marine sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him...
She turned to the Marine and asked, 'Are you a real Marine?' He replied, 'Well, I've spent a great part of my life in the Marine uniform, in Marine units, fighting wars, shooting weapons, training young Marines, spit-shining shoes and boots, going to the rifle & pistol ranges and doing all the things Marines do, so I guess I am a Marine.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence. A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old Marine and asked, 'Are you a real Marine?' He replied, 'Well, I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.

#110540 by gbheil
Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm
Me too !! :lol:

Always loved that joke, in several variations. :D