This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#10698 by Johnny Rock Bottom
Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:30 am
One last comment.

This guy "Runcers" from England likes to throw insults around about these bands.I'm really not into insults--but--anyone who likes Guns'n'Roses is a moron.Even if the musicians can play-- that is some of the worst sh*t ever produced-ESPECIALLY THE SINGING!!!!

Buddy----just put your guitar down and walk away---you have absolutely no musical sense and no idea what talent is ---so I assume you have none-- so stop torturing the audience!
Last edited by Johnny Rock Bottom on Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

#10699 by Johnny Rock Bottom
Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:31 am
One last comment.

This guy "Runcers" from England likes to throw insults around about these bands.I'm really not into insults--but--anyone who likes Guns'n'Roses is a moron.Even if the musicians can play-- that is some of the worst sh*t ever produced-ESPECIALLY THE SINGING!!!!

Buddy----just put your guitar down and walk away---you have absolutely no musical sense and no idea what talent is ---so I assume you have none-- so stop torturing the audience!

#72825 by bundydude
Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:32 pm
Morello is by far, a better guitarist then any the Chillies had. Flea wins the bass battle, and vocals are not even close, Anthony is not a hair on the ass of Chris. My opinion only...

#72826 by bundydude
Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 pm
I must agree with the comment about Mr. Roses' voice, I am not a fan. But, he is original, when you hear him, you know it's him. Slash is incredible, and while I'm not a big GnR fan, nor have I ever been, Appetite for Destruction is a hard rock classic...like it or not.