This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#105414 by althegoalie
Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm
I'm selling a G&L ASAT Classic Tribute Series guitar. Its the first generation Tribute Series that was assembled in Korea but made with American parts. The body is swamp ash with a gorgeous clear gloss finish. The neck is rock maple with a rosewood fretboard. I've had the guitar cusomized with a hand-carved walnut pickguard that is tooled around the outer edge and has a "Fleur de Lis" carved just below the neck pickup. The control plate is matching walnut laminate and the knobs are walnut with black rubber rings for grip. I had the original pickups replaced with custom ordered, active EMG's. The neck pickup is cream colored and the bridge pickup is black. The battery is located under the control plate so the body has not been routed. This guitar looks and plays beautifully. The only reason that I am selling it is because I need the money. I'm asking $500 for it which is a steal considering that I have over $900 into it. Contact me if you're interested and I'll send the E-Bay auction link.