This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#9422 by BroomhandleDrums
Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:51 pm
Hello all! My name is Jon and I am a solo musician originally from Buffalo, NY, now transplanted to Goshen, IN. I have recently joined this site. I am first and foremost a drummer, but I can hold my own on rhythm guitar and bass. If anyone in or around Goshen wants to jam, let me know. I'm up for playing just about anything.

#9578 by TheHeshInc
Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 pm
Greetings everyone,
Just joined up now, and it's only the right thing to introduce myself ... I'm a keyboard player, songwriter, and performer currently based in Asbury Park, NJ. I have a new CD out that I'm really excited about (I've only been working on it for YEARS!) ... I'm glad to be here and look forward to reading & posting.

~Heshy

#10101 by Steve84
Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:37 am
hi everyone. new here. just thought i would say hi.

#10155 by Dimitry Kuzmin
Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:41 am
Salute, just joined, my name is Dimitry, I do disco/pop/electronic music, currently living in Sacramento, CA, working on my debut CD, looking for a singer to be in a duo.

#10235 by Franny
Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 am
Hello everyone, i'm new here also.
I'm an older guy (an old fart that acts like a teenager) :wink:
Been playing Bass for...hang on, i ran out of fingers and toes yeah, now what was i sayin???

#10255 by RhythmMan
Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:33 pm
Welcome.
#10283 by Dionysus
Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Hi everyone, I have been on here a couple weeks. I am a Guitar and bass instructor by trade, but I play keys, drums, mandolin, sing, and write lyrics. Song writing is the passion of my life and this forum seems to be filled with like minds. I am not a full member yet but I will be soon. If you want to hear some of my stuff you can listen to Crime of the times on my home page, or go to theproducer2010.ws and check out some more.

I also have a school named the Band Development Center, the pictures of some of my students are on the site, along with sign up info.

#10314 by Leilani
Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:59 pm
Hey ya'll. Leilani here :)

I've been on for a few weeks and also wanted to introduce myself. I have been seeking a band that's in search of a vocalist. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area.

Nice to be here. I'm very happy I found this site!
Cheers.

#10315 by groovemachine
Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:05 pm
Hi,

My name's Andy, I'm from Liverpool in England. I play bass, guitar and sing.

Looking for a vocalist within the local area.

#10325 by RatmanDO
Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:28 pm
I'm all over the west, but mainly in Vegas. I write R&B, jazz, funk, and acoustic rhythm.
that's what the ratmando do.
rat
#10488 by Critical Daze Rocks
Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:36 pm
Well I live in Point, Tx right now, and I drive over an hour for band practice, which is Omaha,Tx, by Mt.Pleasant. I bet your thinkin where the hell is that? LOL Anyways I am the lead vocalist for a Classic Rock band named OF Course BOONDOCK DEACONS, the name is not set in stone yet, we are just tryin it out. Before I joined the band the name was Night Train. Might as well put this out there, I am looking for either a keyboardist, or another guitarist, as our keyboard player moved :cry: Yep keys sure do make a difference. Well that is all I believe if you are interested in the position give me a shout (903)598-2680 ask for Bekki

Bye Now.

#10495 by [email protected]
Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:08 pm
I NEED EVERYONES HELP; I AM A ASPIRING COUNTRY SINGER IN MARYLAND AND I NEED EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO GO TO WWW.WPOC.COM (A LOCAL RADIO STATION)

THEN CLICK ON "VOTE NATIONAL ANTHEM" THEN CLICK ON MY NAME
KELLEY LARSON

THEN CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY @ 5PM. YESTERDAY I WAS IN FIRST PLACE WITH 32% NOW I AM IN 4TH. I REALLY WANT THIS BAD. SO PLEASE EVERYONE WHO IS A PERFORMER KNOWS THE RUSH YOU GET ON STAGE ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF 25,000 PEOPLE. AND SOMEONE IMPORTANT MIGHT SEE YOU. PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

KELLEY LARSON VOTE WWW.WPOC.COM

#10516 by [email protected]
Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:39 pm
I NEED EVERYONES HELP; I AM A ASPIRING COUNTRY SINGER IN MARYLAND AND I NEED EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO GO TO WWW.WPOC.COM (A LOCAL RADIO STATION)

THEN CLICK ON "VOTE NATIONAL ANTHEM" THEN CLICK ON MY NAME
KELLEY LARSON

THEN CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY @ 5PM. YESTERDAY I WAS IN FIRST PLACE WITH 32% NOW I AM IN 4TH. I REALLY WANT THIS BAD. SO PLEASE EVERYONE WHO IS A PERFORMER KNOWS THE RUSH YOU GET ON STAGE ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF 25,000 PEOPLE. AND SOMEONE IMPORTANT MIGHT SEE YOU. PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP

#10689 by tajAG
Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:04 am
Hello, just got here...hope to land some new venues by networking here. Thanks for lookin' in!

tj

www.myspace.com/tajacousticguitar