This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#63863 by Powergroove75
Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm
My New Band - "The Wooden Box Brothers"

Check it out!

Now this band is much different than I'm used to. I was a touring metal guitarist for 6 years. Being an acoustic bassist in a 90% acoustic band is new to me! But I'm stoked!

We have a couple of rough demo's up on our MySpace page so check it out if you like. I am working on getting the rest of the guys into "record an album" mode, but we're rehearsing for a show. More music to come!

Hope my BMix brethren enjoy the tunes!

http://www.MySpace.com/thewoodenboxbrothers

#64053 by Andragon
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:49 am
Not bad at all. Could use some electric.. had to say it :P

#64084 by Shredd6
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:30 am
Honestly, I meant to comment on this earlier. I like it. When I lived in Huntington Beach, this is the stuff I used to go see. Nice job man. Good to see another Heavy Metal/ Metal guy expanding and being involved in another part of the culture that is So.Cal style.

When I started doing Reggae, a lot of people didn't understand why. But if they lived in So. Cal they would. It's actually a pretty natural transition in those parts. A lot of people who like Metal or hard core stuff also still like Reggae and Acoustic music in general. It's just part of the culture there.

#64108 by philbymon
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Dammit - it wouldn't load for me. Ill try again later.