This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#62672 by Samantha45
Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 pm
Don't know if this is the right place to post the advert but ,Birth mother is looking for prospective adoptive parents for her baby. Will only adopt her baby to loving family and single parents and will follow a legal adoption procedure. Please only serious inquiries. thank you

#62673 by philbymon
Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 pm
Okay...that's it...I've seen it all in here...

Is there some reason you want your child raised by musicians, specifically?

Wtf?

I feel a rant coming on...perhaps I should just go do something else for awhile...
#62674 by Micawber
Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 pm
Samantha45 wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to post the advert but ,Birth mother is looking for prospective adoptive parents for her baby. Will only adopt her baby to loving family and single parents and will follow a legal adoption procedure. Please only serious inquiries. thank you

You gotta be close kin of captn scott, right???
#62675 by Kramerguy
Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm
Samantha45 wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to post the advert but ,Birth mother is looking for prospective adoptive parents for her baby. Will only adopt her baby to loving family and single parents and will follow a legal adoption procedure. Please only serious inquiries. thank you

I think selling babies is illegal in England...

but you can always try contacting Madonna, I hear she still wants a couple more :idea:

#62676 by gbheil
Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#62687 by ted_lord
Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:48 pm
if I lived in england I would totally "be serious" about this just to find out if it was some twecko trying to kill people, y'know those temporary babysitter posts that are really by someone who wants to make a quick corpse, hmm this seems like a bait to me, some englander should take it just to see

#62862 by Kramerguy
Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:47 pm
I think it's just someone who got knocked up, doesn't want the kid, but came up with the idea that instead of GIVING it away for adoption, maybe some lonely older couple with lots of $$ and desperate to have a kid will pay big bucks for it.

While in the USA, you can't really 'sell' the kid, you can accept cash as a 'gift', and not even be obligated to give up the kid, the low lifers sometimes do that to several families at the same time, for the same kid. I know that some have been charged with fraud, but it's a hard case to prosecute unless there's strong and multiple cases as evidence.

It really is the lowest of the low IMO.

#62907 by Starfish Scott
Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 am
Micawber the funniest part of you is your feeble attempt at most everything.

The best part is anyone can hear your "music" and disseminate for themselves.

Don't give away your child, lady....
It will end up with a "Micawber" shackling it to a 2x4 and sodomizing it, before he grows tired of it and makes "Kid-Knee Pie".

I'll be in London shortly Micawber. SURPRISE!

Want a slice of reality? How do I meet you? Have a local gym you like? I can be there if you want to get to it..

I find it hard to believe you can harbor such hate and not want to GET IT ON..

I promise to let you get up repeatedly and not to "ground and pound" you unless you are in my weight class.

Talk is cheap, let's get expensive..

#63005 by ted_lord
Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:44 pm
well capn I wonder what your weight class is one of my buddies would understand everything you're talking about, he's just a scrap though 155, but he's got a tourny coming up in the fall for the title, I was gonna post a dead baby joke or two but the g/f just said "better not be a dead baby joke" :( and I wanted to tell you guys what the difference is between.......a truck full of bowling balls annnnnnndddddddddddd a truck full of dead babies, you can use a pitchfork on the 2nd truck :cry: thisiscryforhelp is gone and has been gone for some time, as for not tellin a joke, suffer!!!! its been said (and will probably get me banned)
Last edited by ted_lord on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#63007 by Andragon
Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:46 pm
hahaha I needed the laugh.
No, you've come to the right place; they're just kidding.

#63031 by ratsass
Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:03 pm
ted_lord wrote:and I wanted to tell you guys what the difference is between.......a truck full of bowling balls annnnnnndddddddddddd a truck full of dead babies, you can use a pitchfork on the 2nd truck :cry:

What do you get a dead baby for his birthday?
A dead puppy. :lol: :roll: :(

OK, Ted, you started it. :D

#63032 by J-HALEY
Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

#63035 by Micawber
Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm
[quote=Ted-Lord"one of my buddies would understand everything you're talking about[/quote] That buddy must be far more intelligent than any one of us on here then.

#63049 by philbymon
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm
Woman just finished giving birth, & the med staff had whisked the lil thing away before she could see it.

A little while later, a nurse came in wuth a clipboard, sat down & began to speak.

"Ma'am, I have some questions that I need to ask you"

"Is my baby alright?"

"Ma'am, please, can we just get through these questions? It won't take long."

"Well, okay," the woman responded, feeling a little peeved.

"Okay, would you love your baby if it didn't have any hands?"

"Oh my god," the woman shreiked. "Is there something wrong with my baby?"

"Please, ma'am, just let me get through your questions. Your baby is alive & healthy as it can be," the nurse answered.

"Well, okay, then yes, I'd love him if he didn't have hands."

"Would you love him if he had no arms or legs?"

"Um...yes, I would."

The nurse continues.

"Would you love your baby if he had no torso?"

The woman smiled at this, & answered in the affirmative, & the nurse continued.

"Would you love him if he had no head?"

the woman laughed out loud.

"Yes! I'd love him if he had no body or arms or legs or head! Now can I PLEASE see my baby?"

The nurse left, & returned with a little blanketed bundle, which she carefully presented to the woman.

The woman smiled a huge smile, tears forming in her eyes. She peeled back the folds of the blanket to see, to her horror, a huge, 7 pound eyeball.

"Oh my goodness!" the woman wept. "This is so sad. Still, I will love him with every fiber of my being. I guess you can't get much worse than this, can you?"

"I'm sorry," the nurse responded, "it's blind."