This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#50771 by EDDY123
Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 pm
Tell us what kinda great stuff you got for Christmass. Igot my piano as you alredy know,. I also got a new bow for hunting next year and some fishing stuff. And another sober year with my famaly. MERRY CHRISTMASS

#50777 by gbheil
Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:52 pm
God Bless you and enjoy that year of sobriety.
Kids gave mom and I a gift card to eat out and another for Wal Mart.
Jeanette and I did not exchange gifts this year. She got herself some new dishes for the home, and me well I am still paying off the Gibson Les Paul.
My greatist gift (next to my family and my band) this years has been to get away from working for those theaving lying bastards in the Health Care industry. ( lust, anger, and hate would be my greatist temptations)
I dont get paid near as much as when I'm an RN. :cry:
But my boss is a decent, honest and careing person. How many people can say that with a streight face!

#50784 by Starfish Scott
Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:14 pm
I got coal.. (big surprise there) lol

#50805 by Black57
Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:21 pm
Well, let's start with the music. I got the Symphonic Star Trek CD :P performed by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra!!! And, I got the CD titled "Play" byt Bobby McFerrin and Chic Corea. Then I got some girlie things like soaps perfumes. I got a manatee calendar, manatee guest soaps, manatee door beel and a toy manatee :roll: Hubby and I are members of the save the manatee foundation of Florida.I got candy pajamas, 2 Starbucks gift cards. Life is good :wink:

#50806 by Needle in a haystack
Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:48 pm
4-Big mud tire's
3-Shot gun shell's
2-Huntin dog's
And some part's to a mustang GT :lol:

#50808 by RyanStrain3032
Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:04 pm
Needle in a haystack wrote:4-Big mud tire's
3-Shot gun shell's
2-Huntin dog's
And some part's to a mustang GT :lol:

Talk about a redneck Christmas! :P

Well, as you guys know, I got my PA System...and I got some smaller stuff like clothes and edible stuff. But not edible clothes :(

#50848 by Crip2Nite
Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 pm
Here's a glimpse of an X-mas morning in the Crip household... The smell of cinnamon in the air... X-mas songs played through surround sound on TV and even the doggy helping unwrap the gifts with my 2 boys (Yes the one with the long hair is a boy...lol.. he wansta be a metal rocker when he grows up):

#50867 by Black57
Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:52 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:Here's a glimpse of an X-mas morning in the Crip household... The smell of cinnamon in the air... X-mas songs played through surround sound on TV and even the doggy helping unwrap the gifts with my 2 boys (Yes the one with the long hair is a boy...lol.. he wansta be a metal rocker when he grows up):

Cute family. :D Before you know it your son will be grown,driving, dating and playing in some metal band. You will be asking yourself where did the time fly?

#50878 by Crip2Nite
Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 pm
Thanx ...but honestly.... Im looking soooo forward to them growing up so the ife and I can start going on vacations and such.. :P

#50880 by Black57
Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:Thanx ...but honestly.... Im looking soooo forward to them growing up so the ife and I can start going on vacations and such.. :P

I here yah. My oldest daughter, although I am still in labor with her, got married this year. She also got a tattoo this year. My youngest son is 21. My middle daughter is 25. They do grow fast...now getting them out the house is another story. :wink:

#50885 by fisherman bob
Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 am
DId you get a new amp for Chirstmas? I had a dog once that looked exactly like yours. Merry Christmas Crip!

#50899 by TheCaptain
Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:00 am
Presonus Audiobox USB
:)

Now, as to the kids & wanting them to grow up..nooooway
not me.
I wanna drag out the time as long as possible, cause I'll be 70 like in a flash!
That's just me.
I'm little weird to some...

:)

ps. bought a new HP PC today to support said PreSonus...and Finale, etc

#51037 by ted_lord
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 pm
I got stuff.....nothing useful for the musician self or gamer self soooo I got a wad of ass....and socks!!!! yay socks hahahaha can a texan shoot me please?!

#51096 by EDDY123
Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:56 pm
AMEN, HAYDEN