This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#2274 by RocknMike
Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:02 pm
I live in the Bluffton/Hilton Head SC/Savannah GA area and I'm looking for a drummer, bass player, rythym guitar player/lead guitar player, and a Lead singer to form a classic rock/original group. I've got all the gear we need. I can play lead, rythym, bass guitar, drums, and keyboards, and I have all that and then some. I've got 30+ years experience and I'm sittin on ready. I've also got stage lights and smoke machines, like I said I've got all the gear we need to get goin, to include component PA: 2 BasslineII 1000watt power heads, cerwin vega moniters and mains (Mains have a built in crossover you gotta here em to believe em) Yamaha 16 channel stereo mixerboard, yamaha compresser, Ross 32 band EQ, Peavy PA effects processor. 8 shure microphones vocal and instrument, and a 100ft 16 channel snake. My guitar equipment is a Marshall half stack, Digitech GNX3 guitar effects processor, 2 custom built guitars built to my specks. Keyboard equipment is a Yamaha W5 Keyboard workstation, and a roland Synth. Roland keyboard amp. To me it's all about playing together to compliment each other and make great music I want to play with someone not at someone. If you wanta hear me go to my profile I've uploaded a song from my CD it's in WMA format so you gotta download it and it opens easily with XP's media player. So if yer serious and want to put together a great group you can reach me on bandmix.com or at [email protected] Have guitar will travel :lol:
Last edited by RocknMike on Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#2283 by Guest
Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:28 pm
Hey Mike,
Check my thread on,"need touring musicians".See if this would interest you.

Jon

#2370 by RocknMike
Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:12 pm
Thanks jon I've sent him an email and we are talking but I still want to form a local thing in my area. Thanks for yer interest sooooooo much.
Mike

#2402 by Guest
Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Hey Mike,
I honestly think we'd hit it off if I were in your area.I'm very dedicated to music and as you can see I put others before me.I enjoy helping other musicians try to go for their potential.I'm leaving my local band after Sept.16.I'm not into drugs or excessive alcohol usage.I don't smoke but thats not a requirement.This is why I'm with Jackson but I'd be with anyone that could steady gig.........Keep me posted should anything develope with Jackson.........

Jon

#2408 by RocknMike
Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:47 pm
Me too mon, I think we could form a killer band. I got a drummer that I've been talking too, and we are putting together a jam with a bassplayer and we'll see where it goes from there???? Who knows the sky is the limit. I also thought about putting an ad at Portmans Music in Savannah for a bass player, and another guitarist, cause large music stores usually have bullitin boards. Have you listened to my song on my profile?? Just wondering. Good luck Jon I'll let you know about Jackson.. Mike