This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#46401 by Andragon
Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 pm
HAHAHA
Raccoons might be cute, but they're damn wreckers.
Deer is good.. I mean beer is good. -hic-

#46407 by philbymon
Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:55 pm
Hell, if I had a pet door, I just know I'd have a house full of squirrels & 'possums & racoons & feral cats & heaven only knows what else!

I've already had feral cats & a cpl black snakes in here, even without the damned thing! Not much worse than trying to get a feral cat out of your house. I tried to catch one in a beach towel once, & the damned thing scratched the living hell outta me & then had the frikken gall to bite me, too! Had to kill that one with me bare hands. Damned cats are hard as hell to put down, too! Then I had to get the animal warden to collect it & check it for rabies. Damned hassle, that was!

I hate violence, unless it's perpetrated on deer.

I had a stupid neighbor lady once who found a teensy lil fawn, & tried to raise it herself. She only fed the poor thing twice a day with a bottle, & it's bones got all wimpy-like. It ran in her house one day as she was going to work, & slipped on the floor & broke its leg. She called me up all frantic, wanting me to set the leg, or at least to wrap it up so she could take it to the vet. 'Twas a compound fracture. No setting that I could do, or the vet either. I did manage to get it wrapped up for her, but it was pretty obvious that it was really weakened by her feeding schedule & the leg was a mess. It got put down.

If I saw a racoon in my house, I'd hafta shoot the damned thing. I've read that every racoon in the east is considered rabid from birth. I've seen them in the daytime stumbling around & chased them with a friend's shotgun. They really very dangerous creatures!

Ppl have no idea what they're in for when they open their homes to wild animals.

I guess it's pretty obvious that I have had way too much time on my hands today, but I've cleaned the house & the laundry & read a book & looked o/l until my eyes are crossed. I hate it when it rains & I can't work. Makes me ramble...

#46415 by Hayden King
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 am
I had a pet door once................ but it died
*(:>(

#46416 by gtZip
Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 am
Hey, look at the bright side. You haven't had to chase MothMan out of your house yet.
At least when it rains it keeps him from swooping in through yer winder.
Ya know... moths can't fly when theyre wet, and all that. Cuz I assure you he can swoop in there, glass or no.
But then, they're skeered of cats, so I think them cats have done you a favor marking up the place with their scent.

Hey, you could start a coonskin cap and tannery buisiness. That's a positive.

I fought a cat once.

#46443 by philbymon
Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:26 pm
Hey Zip! How did you know that we call windows "winders" out here in Back Creek? We also call sinks "zinks" & instead of saying push, it sounds like "pooosh." We "warsh" our cars & make sure they have enough "earl" in 'em, too!

Didja hear the one about the blonde who went into an AutoZone & asked for a 710 cap? The clerk at the counter had no idea what she was talking about. He went out to her car to see what she was looking at, & found that she had been looking at it upside down. Figger it out.

#46444 by thesystemhasfailed
Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:35 pm
[quote="gtZip"]Hey, look at the bright side. You haven't had to chase MothMan out of your house yet.
Ya know... moths can't fly when theyre wet, and all that. Cuz I assure you he can swoop in there, glass or no.
But then, they're skeered of cats, so I think them cats have done you a favor marking up the place with their scent.

I fought a cat once.[/quote/]

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mothman <funnay as hell!

have you seen that movie MothMan prophcies? that movie is so boss. if the mothman was real i would like to meet him and get high with him lol. speaking of fighting cat's look for a vid on youtube called "man yells at cats"
Last edited by thesystemhasfailed on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#46446 by gbheil
Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:06 pm
That was funny. We had a pet coon for years. I could write a ten page story on that one but I will spare you this time.
They are lovable pets butare VERY powerfull for there size. They have been known to drown coon dogs. My bigest problem around my neck of the woods is skunks. My dogs kill one bout every two weeks or so. My place and my dogs often smell of skunk in the mornings. YUCK!

#46464 by Guitaranatomy
Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:16 pm
Lol. I would never want a petdoor in my house, God knows what would come through it. I love my dogs, and I will do anything for them, but they are sticking to the leashes.

The Mothman Prophecies was a good movie, I studied the Mothman for awhile after seeing it. I think it was connected to the true tragedy that took , I think, 37 lives on The Silver Bridge. Somewhere in Virginia, I barely remember anymore, Lol. But anyhow, yeah, interesting subject.

Sign, GuitarAnatomy.

#46467 by J-HALEY
Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Sounds like you guys are lucky to be living in Gods country. I am envyous, I'm a city slicker its great for gigs but the traffic is a killer.

#46470 by philbymon
Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Actually, it happened in West (by gawd!) Virginia. Lotsa weird things happen here, for some reason.

#46490 by Andragon
Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:33 am
Skunks are horrible :evil:

#46503 by gtZip
Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 am
Dr. Anubis Blackward wrote:
gtZip wrote:Hey, look at the bright side. You haven't had to chase MothMan out of your house yet.

I fought a cat once.[/quote/]

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Mothman <funnay as hell!

have you seen that movie MothMan prophcies? that movie is so boss. if the mothman was real i would like to meet him and get high with him lol. speaking of fighting cat's look for a vid on youtube called "man yells at cats"

Wow, I didn't know there was this 'uncyclopedia' thing. Good sheeite!
I've seen the movie, but I heard some stories on the radio before the movie came out.
We only have Bigfoot out here. (and aliens)

#46528 by Hayden King
Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:17 pm
sanshouheil wrote:We had a pet coon for years.

I've had 2 pet Coons and 1 pet Possom....
that's right I said Possom.
"Harry the Possom"
2 cats had him hemmed up at my steps in the middle of the city and I rescued him.
he was 5 inches long minus the tail. I figure 5-6 weeks out of the pouch.
he would move his bed every 3 days. he'd come cruising through the room with his tail wrapped around his bed (towel) looking for new digs. I never found any dung so we figured he house trained himself! although he never completely tamed.
we released him at our property in the country.

"hows it hangin Harry"

#46558 by gbheil
Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 pm
When Barney the coon got to big for his britches we set him free at a Boy Scout ranch. I wonder who many kid he freeked out. :lol: