This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#44835 by drumgroove
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 am
wanna write and have some fun? post your band stories on my site. I will give you free publicity and exposure in exchange for your stories about how you started your first band. go to http://www.startbands.com and comment or email me your story at: [email protected]

thanks!

#44836 by Kramerguy
Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:30 am
Hmm.

I checked out your site.

You want writers with valuable input for your publication, for free. That's fine I guess, but I'm not taking time to enrich your website with no compensation. You will find that most musicians who are working hard for every inch they get in the business won't either.

I read into your site a bit, and that part about the band "Remedy" that played their very first gig to 600 ppl was a bit unbelievable. They have like 14 myspace friends and no demos, and they are too young to play a bar, yet you believe (and want us to believe) that they just fell into a large scale gig like that? That's one interview I really have to read lol.

#44863 by philbymon
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:19 pm
My story:

I started out as a child. I was very small, & this made me feel inferior. As I grew into myself, I became more & more interested in talking about myself, & as I got taller, I found that my confidence rose to the challenge of telling ppl about the wonder that is me.

Nowadays, that's about all I do.

#45096 by jw123
Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:34 pm
I was born a poor black child..................

You'll have to give me something in return for anymore than that.

#45121 by fisherman bob
Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:33 am
I was born an eskimo, had trouble getting gigs so I got plastic surgery, then somebody stuck a harmonica in my hands and said "play this" so I did but then we couldn't find a bass player so they stuck a bass in my hands and said "play this" so I did then we couldn't find a lead singer so they stuck a microphone in front of me and said "sing into this" so I did, and now I'm world famous fisherman bob. THE END.

#45134 by Shapeshifter
Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:55 am
You are all figments of my imagination. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.