This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#41594 by Crip2Nite
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:39 pm
Oh...and again...SHELL OUT SOME MONEY TIGHTWAD AND BECOME A PREMIER MEMBER IF YOU TRULY WANNA CONTACT SOMEONE OFF THIS SITE WAAAAAH WAHHHHH WAHHHH!
#41608 by Cblakemoreiii
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:Oh...and again...SHELL OUT SOME MONEY TIGHTWAD AND BECOME A PREMIER MEMBER IF YOU TRULY WANNA CONTACT SOMEONE OFF THIS SITE WAAAAAH WAHHHHH WAHHHH!

Again, I'm NOT doing that until I get a good experience from Bandmix! I told you, I am NOT whining!

Stop being a jerk!

DO NOT respond! My request is for YOUNG ADULT musicians! FRIENDS! Don't YOU know how to be a friend? Don't say things like what you're are saying!

Can't you tell that I need some help finding the right people! READ my request dude!

I am NOT shelling out ANY money for a site that hasn't helped! Let the post run it's course!

Do NOT respond, dude!

Let the post run it's course, and let someone cool respond!

#41609 by Cblakemoreiii
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:17 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:Oh...and again...SHELL OUT SOME MONEY TIGHTWAD AND BECOME A PREMIER MEMBER IF YOU TRULY WANNA CONTACT SOMEONE OFF THIS SITE WAAAAAH WAHHHHH WAHHHH!

Look, stop calling me tightward, and stop making me look like a whiner. I want someone to contact me, and I want to contact them through an e-mail address or Myspace. Get with the program!

Now, if someone would start helping me, then maybe I might get somewhere.

I'm stuck, stop hating, and start helping!

Hook me up with someone from Baton Rouge, instead of whining about me whining or whatever it is you think I'm doing!

#41615 by Crip2Nite
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:17 pm
AAAUUUUGH SHADDUP YA WHHINEY LITTLE BRAT... GO TO CONFESSION OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU NEED TO DO TO REPENT! STOP BEIN' A TIGHTWAD AND SHELL OUT THE LOUSY FEW BUCKS IF YA WANT IT THAT BAD!!! :P :P :twisted: :twisted:

#41621 by Cblakemoreiii
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:AAAUUUUGH SHADDUP YA WHHINEY LITTLE BRAT... GO TO CONFESSION OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU NEED TO DO TO REPENT! STOP BEIN' A TIGHTWAD AND SHELL OUT THE LOUSY FEW BUCKS IF YA WANT IT THAT BAD!!! :P :P :twisted: :twisted:

I am NOT a Catholic. I am just a Christian.

Also I don't want to pay for friends. Friends shouldn't cost a thing. Let the people who want to help come to me.

Also I'm not looking for paying musicians. I am looking for musicians who are starting out. I'm looking for help from guys who can simply lead me to some bands to check out in Baton Rouge. Some bands that actually fit the styles I would like to play.

Just show a little consideration and stop whining about me "whining." Just stop for a minute and think about what you're writing.

OK?

I'm trying to state my case without sounding whiny.

Are you a Christian? If not, please, stop bugging me, OK?

Again, I'm not shelling out the money because I don't have a good way to pay here, and I'm not paying for something that I'm not going to benefit from.

If someone will start helping me, instead of telling me to "get lost" or "shut up" or calling me names, then maybe I might shell out some money and become a premier member. Also if it was for life, maybe I might shell it out.

Also if I wasn't talking to a bunch of Satans on this board and on this site, maybe I might also shell out some money and sign-up.

Prove to me that this site can offer the musicians I'm looking for, THEN I'll sign up.

#41622 by Cblakemoreiii
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 pm
I still forgive you for calling me names and all the other crazy stuff.

#41623 by philbymon
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:42 pm
Bunch of Satans? You forgive Crip?

HAH!!!!

You should be begging forgiveness for the crap you've posted about & to so many ppl here, ya lil twit.

Whiney sissy lil jerky baby poopypants can't do nothing whacko that you are. No one will come running when you fall on your keester, junior. Get the hell up & get the hell out.

Believe me when I say this to you - NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU EXCEPT MAYBE YOUR MOMMY & DADDY! Know why?

Figure it out for yourself.

#41654 by Starfish Scott
Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:15 am
OMG CLiffy you better behave or IT WILL BE YOUR PREACHING REAR END THAT GETS BANNED, you mealy mouthed lil pile of retard.

"How many fingers am I holding up"? lol

#41677 by gbheil
Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 am
Holy sh*t boy. Youve missed the whole point of being Christian.
I've had some very enlightening conversations with these "satins", and your just f**k it up.

#41680 by fisherman bob
Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:35 am
Cblakemoreiii, I sent you a reply a while back about using other methods to find musicians. I can't believe you're so helpless that you can't try some other absolutely free methods to find musicians. Do you not get out at all? Don't you have any friends or family that could help? Do you have a phone you can make calls with? Bandmix is only one tool to find fellow musicians. I understand not having any money. I've been there way too often myself. However, it's time for you to get CREATIVE with your marketing efforts. For starters call every music store in your area. Talk to the music tutors. Tell them about your situation and that you're looking for people starting out in music. I'm sure they would be happy to pass along your name to the other students. Tell everyone you know or even strangers you just meet for the first time that you're looking for musicians. Most everybody knows a musician and some of them ARE musicians. DO you ever get out and listen to bands? Talk to the band members. Musicians know other musicians. Do you work? Tell the people at your place of work what you're looking for. Do you attend church? Tell the congregation about yourslef. Does the church have a newsletter? Maybe they'll do a story about you. Music is a PEOPLE BUSINESS. Tell EVERYONE what you"re after, I mean EVERYONE. I can't believe you're completely isolated from humanity. GET OUT THERE AND GET AFTER IT. It"s also hard for me to believe that a friend or family member can't give you the money to become a premier member on Bandmix. Even if you were a premier member, would that guarantee you responses? As you say you"re just starting out, are you going to be a desirable band member yourself? Have you got any good examples of your music loaded up on your profile page? (I haven"t checked it out). Don"t let what some of these guys are saying get you down. In order to succeed at this YOU"VE got to make yourself a better musician and YOU "VE got to market YOURSELF. Bandmix can only do so much. Good luck...

#41683 by HowlinJ
Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 am
Crip is a hurtful, mammary obsessive, strat neck chewin', out gigin' & rockin' S.O.B.! :twisted:
(definitely my kinda people) :)

#41687 by Shapeshifter
Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:16 am
Dude, you say that if someone will start helping you, then you'll shell out the necessary cash. You've already been helped. The music world is a cold place. Most people aren't going to accept you or believe in the same things you believe. You will be judged, mocked and left to feel utterly defeated. And now, you have a choice. Do what you have to in order to make it to the next level for your music, or just quit. Nobody-and I mean NOBODY plays nice. Bandmix offers an opportunity to learn from musicians from all over-a database of musical experience that you can't imagine-but you have to get over dealing with various personalities as well as getting over yourself.

This is your first lesson. You are on your way.

BTW, I usually charge $50 per hr for this kind of advice. :lol:

#41706 by Crip2Nite
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:46 am
Dude...honestly... I think I can help you.... get out there and find yerself a big gal with really, really big boobs and get her to smother you with them..... you'll be a new man and you'll become one of my disciples of the massive mammmory sect that has found peace in this hard, crazy world.... if you're brave... try getting her to sit on yer face.... C'mon....move over to the dark side :twisted:

#41712 by philbymon
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 am
Joseph, only $50 an hour? You are underselling yourself, man. Up your rates to at least $75 per hour. You'll get more clients that way, cuz they'll respect you more if you charge appropriately.

And with clients like this moron, you'll need that extra cash to make it worthwhile not to beat the living sh*t outta him.

Hey Bob, think about it - would YOU refer this slob to anyone, be it friend or enemy? I wouldn't wish him on Hitler. It'd just make him meaner.

#41780 by fisherman bob
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 am
Philby, I"m just trying to help this guy out a little. It sounds like he's living in an isolated dreamworld. I don"t know if he's worth helping or not. I don"t know him or how well he plays. He could be a good player or singer, but sitting in your own world and not contacting real people IN PERSON is NOT the way to get into a band. And Crip you mentioned something about getting with a big gal with really big boobs etc. That's actually not a bad idea. That definitely would take his mind off his musical troubles for a while. Ironically it"s probably some of the best advice you can give any heterosexual man. Later...