This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#1619 by Guest
Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:25 pm
Where to begin..........last month a local musician called on me and my lead guitarist to help bail him out of an acoustic act gone bad by going on as a trio in a very small establishment.The owner enjoyed it so much we were booked for last night,July 14.The guy we helped out didn't show or call until 10pm.We were to go on at 9pm.Needless to say,the owner already had Mark and I packed up.The upside to this,EXIT 20,got booked for August.Downside for the guy who jerked us,well,we won't go into that!
This venue is EXIT 20's side job known as The Three Amigos...
So,I'm sure someone may have had this experience even with your own bandmate.Please share so I can fill my soul laughter before going to play tonight with a real band.....EXIT 20

Jon
#1624 by lovegood77
Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:27 pm
Exit 20 wrote:Where to begin..........last month a local musician called on me and my lead guitarist to help bail him out of an acoustic act gone bad by going on as a trio in a very small establishment.The owner enjoyed it so much we were booked for last night,July 14.The guy we helped out didn't show or call until 10pm.We were to go on at 9pm.Needless to say,the owner already had Mark and I packed up.The upside to this,EXIT 20,got booked for August.Downside for the guy who jerked us,well,we won't go into that!
This venue is EXIT 20's side job known as The Three Amigos...
So,I'm sure someone may have had this experience even with your own bandmate.Please share so I can fill my soul laughter before going to play tonight with a real band.....EXIT 20

Jon
Hey Jon-Jon........Got nuthin but love for ya baby.........Mike......PS.......been there!!!!!!!
#1625 by Guest
Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:30 pm
Hey Mike,
Your short comment has given me what I needed to make it through this upcoming nights gig.Its the long distant musicians friend that can be more uplifting than your own bandmates.As I do with everyone,please check our website:www.exit20.altpro.net and you will see me behind my element.Thanks again Mike.

Jon

#1626 by Auburn Diva
Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:54 am
Don't let it get you down. A door was closed, but a window opened for you. Good luck!