This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#38454 by Paleopete
Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:51 pm
Hey our resident redneck posted somewhere that he has a birthday today. (At least I think it's today, should have looked at the date closer...)

The old fart is 48 today...so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old fogey! :D Fartin' dust yet?

From another redneck old fart...(I got 4 years on ya so I can call you an old fart and get by with it...hehe...and lived in Texas for over 30 years before coming next door to Louisiana...big mistake...but it couldn't be helped)

OK, all kidding aside, have a good one and drink a longneck for me. (That's a Lone Star in a tall bottle for all you Yankees who are unaware that Texas has anything but steers and queers...) but leave the guns in the cabinet while the beer is in your hand, they don't mix too well...

#38491 by gbheil
Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 pm
Fartin dust? Nope, not blowing blue smoke when I have sex yet either. :D
Thanks for the well wishes! And I will have at least one cold one.
Just for you!
And if I find a dead armadillo, you know where you can find the bottle. :D

#38505 by Shredd6
Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 am
Happy Birthday dude!! Keep eatin that Texas Chili. I don't think it's possible to fart dust after that.

#38555 by gbheil
Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:08 pm
Had a big bowl of Chilli for my B-Day as a matter of fact. Washed it down with margaretas! AYEEHAAHAA!

#38556 by HowlinJ
Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:20 pm
George,

You know how the ol' jam goes,

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you ...ETC.

(reprise)

May you live a hundred years

may you drink a million beers

get plastered you ....(you know)

Happy birthday to you! :wink:

Howlin John

#38558 by gbheil
Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:22 pm
Thanks John :D

#38683 by jw123
Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Sorry Im late George the Girls Rock School I was teaching wound up taking a lot of time.

SO HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!
#38702 by Floyd of Jericho March
Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am
Dang and I stand across from you every Tuesday and knock out tunes hope it was a good one and sorry had to miss practice,it's misserable when the crude sets in. Oh yeah Dominio that is my site name for here when first joined just keep using it.

#38760 by gtZip
Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 pm
Happy (belated) Birthday!

#38774 by gbheil
Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:36 am
Yo, thanks again guys.
Dont read aroud too much Domino you may find I.ve been bragging about you. We had a good practice, Its hard to do without our Bass.
We worked hard with Vicki (Ray did anyway) and weve really come a long way towards getting her song playable. Looking forward to next Tuesdays practice and hope you are well and strong by then.
#39078 by Floyd of Jericho March
Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:38 pm
Would really have prefered sitting there,than sitting where I was sitting.
see you next Tuesday.
God Bless and keep you safe.

#39111 by gbheil
Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Thanks brother, You know i need that bass keeping me in time!
Not to mention that funny look you give me when I get out of key. :shock: