This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#174 by capo2frets
Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:59 pm
There is a group, I think it is Maroon 5, that performs Cyndi lauper's hit "Time After Time" and they do it acoustically. It is really cool, sounds wonderfull. It's even better than the version Cyndi and Sarah did on the Music Awards.

Here is my delima. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. If anyone knows where I can find it PLEASE let me know.

Thanks,
#175 by Town70
Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:18 am
I have an acoustical version of the song Time After Time, I think it is one you want. There are actually a couple of bands that covered it, you need to let me know if it is a female or male that sings on the one that you wish to find. I have a Matchbox Twenty and I have another version by a group with a female singer. I think the female singer is the one that you are talking about. Let me know your thoughts! Take care!

#176 by kooz2302
Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:53 pm
There is a special running on VH1 Classic right now that has Cyndi with Scott weiland and pat monahan that is really good.