This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#13630 by muzickmage
Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:41 am
Hey everyone..... i'm starting this thread for those who may have a question or two about how to improve their online career status. Most of you are aware of me already .... lol.. but for new visitors to the site .... i'll explain in short.....

I am a Career Manager for Music Talents. I specialize in Online Management.... and I like to help those trying to get ahead.... and best of all ... advice is free .... well lol at least mine is lol.

On a serious note ... though I like to play around on other boards ..... i'd like this one to be of serious inquiries.

Help me understand what you need .... you never know ... I may be able to help. If your a serious artists who is trying to get ahead ... i'd be willing to bet "yes" ... I most definately can help you.

#15297 by Devinius Maximus
Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:16 am
Hey I like this concept you're bringing about. I'm a talented guitarist/songwriter and hopefully vocalist shortly. I cannot for the life of me find a suitable drummer for my project. It's metal. Nothing too ridiculous though, very catchy actually. My drummer would definately need to be really good, some fast stuff, some breakdowns, off timings, etc. Anyways, aside from paying big $$ for a studio drummer which I don't even know where to find, I feel like I'm stuck. I've literally got an album worth of really good stuff just about ready to go but no drums anywhere. I haven't found musicians classifieds sites too helpful so far. Any ideas??

Thanks man

Devin

#15439 by Shima
Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:56 pm
we got the same problem here lol-.-

http://forum.bandmix.com/viewtopic.php?t=3955 as you can see we are searching a drummer for a Visual Kei band so! it,s really tougth....but we are trying to find how to find drummer and if we can do at the beginning a mixage:S

#15445 by Starfish Scott
Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:08 am
"Live long and prosper" lol

#15488 by Ripper
Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Gee I thought drummers were the easiest to find...guess not.

#15637 by Greeniemagic
Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:21 pm
I found my drummer in a cave..He's quite tame now AND can manage to string two words together :P

#15643 by Irminsul
Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:42 am
Ripper, to get more specific...there are tons of drummers and bass players around. But GOOD ONES are hard to find.

#16570 by TheDeepEnd1
Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:22 pm
Here's a touchy one.......have you checked out your local musicians union?
#55849 by Scaly Way
Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:36 pm
My band Scaly Way need a lead vocal and a manager, one can come before the other.

here's the link of my band : http://www.myspace.com/scalyway

we're a very rock band and we need a real frontman that have style and sex appeal.

you can reach me at

[email protected]

Pete