This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Talk with other musicians and industry professionals.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#12019 by Danielstevens2002
Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:21 am
I always hate it when people say they want you to play with them or well they are interested in you joining them but yet they don't stay in touch with you. I don't understand where people like this get off. They reply because they feel they have to but they don't want to let anyone down.

If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. People don't live by this anymore. They live by well it's pretty hot in here maybe if I go to the sink and drink some water for a bit it'll cool off. Then they finally end up jumping out the window.

Why can't people be honest anymore. On my myspace page I listen to bands and I give them my opinion in my blogs. I know that i'm not famous or have any type of degree in anything. I just know what I like and don't like. Some people can't take that but other people don't do this. They always say "Man that is cool hope everything works out". Then you never hear from them again.

Why didn't they just say "Hey f**k you blow goat nuts" and get it over with. People are so scared that they will say something that will offend someone or piss them off. Abraham lincoln said at one point in time. "You can't please all the people all the time but you can please some of the people some of the time". If he didn't write that then whatever the point is still valid.

I hope that one day people will grab there nuts or their uterous and actually tell people how they feel. Like right now I feel like pure sh*t. I come home from work and all I wanted to do was hold my son. As soon as I get him in my arms the wife picks him up and tells me to go to the store to get some f**k honey for dinner.

Needless to say I got pissed so now i'm just staying away from everyone. One day I will get to be with him alone so no one can interfear with father son time the f**k.

Anyway that is just one of the many things I hate about humanity as a whole. It all comes back to that sucking dick analogy I used in Hypocricy and the Art of Music. People don't want to say that someone sucks cause what if they make it then you are that golden boy or girl that told them they were cool so now you have a shoe in. All I gotta say about that is f**k THAT!!
#18285 by Owen Bass
Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:21 pm
Danielstevens2002 wrote:
Why can't people be honest anymore.
I hope that one day people will grab there nuts or their uterous and actually tell people how they feel.

Life can suck, people can suck, society can suck, music can suck (matter of opinion).....and opinions can suck too.
The only control you have over it, is how you deal with it.
Grow up.
#18315 by Irminsul
Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:06 pm
Owen Bass wrote:
Danielstevens2002 wrote:
Why can't people be honest anymore.
I hope that one day people will grab there nuts or their uterous and actually tell people how they feel.

Life can suck, people can suck, society can suck, music can suck (matter of opinion).....and opinions can suck too.
The only control you have over it, is how you deal with it.
Grow up.

Grow up? I think Daniel's observation about the lack of honesty around him is a grown up one. It's all too evident in a world with multiplying forms of technologically advanced communication, and ironically increased emotional distance between people.