This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Drums and Accessories.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#10952 by Dan making music
Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:44 am
I have a nice kit with the opportunity to add on a Roland TD7 brain and pads to go with it. This would possibly be a quad bass set up, 4 toms, snare, 7 roland drum pads (with brain), stands and rack mounts for at least 8 cymbals (Hi-hats and a few other cymbals included), and a rack to put drums / acc's on.
I purchased a new kit (just one of those... gotta have type things) from Scott Rockenfield / Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime Tour.
Go to www.rockenwraps.com for his gear. I was going to wrap this kit with a selection from his catalog and slap it on Ebay, but the kit would be better off going to someone that is on this site. IMO
This is a touring quality kit, and has already seen the road, so it has its fair share of little nicks and dings... although nothing that slaps you in the face. The only way you see these faults is by looking close.
Email me for pics if serious about the kit. The kit is stored away right now, and my computer has been reformatted.... so all my pics have been lost! (like a typical drummer).
This kit has well over 4000.00 put into it, I would take the first 2500.00 firm, you pay shipping or arrange pick-up... possibly half way if you pay my gas.
[email protected]

Peace