This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234544 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:47 am
Here's 'The Chains' - lyrics by Firebird
http://youtu.be/AHoQo7uIAjY

This is a new one I'm working on for my upcoming HS reunion:
http://youtu.be/S1v_FFQ4nXg

An Elvis C song
http://youtu.be/TdIwejYz14M

#234552 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 am
That's a nice guitar Mike.

By the way should you be posting contact information in your personal signature? Just asking... We don't want to break the rules.

#234553 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:52 pm
#234565 by Firebird78
Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:20 pm
Nice job on all of them, Mike! It was cool to hear "The Chains" performed, and thanks for doing it!

#234567 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:35 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Terms of use: http://www.bandmix.com/support/terms/

Yeah Mike it looks like you are in violation. Under contents subpart 6 it clearly states...

You may not include in your Member description any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or e-mail addresses unless specifically requested to.

#234568 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:46 pm
'member description' not forum signature.

#234574 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:07 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:'member description' not forum signature.

This is becoming a non musical post as you move to defend your faults. I don't appreciate that but still you must be answered.

It appears that you have also taken a liberal view and interpretation of the rules... What is good for you, is not good for anyone else. You sound like a typical progressive politician. Diane Feinstein can have a gun... But not you.

I also contacted the administration. They made it clear that they did not delete my 3 threads about TROLLS POSTS INCREASE 3000%. They were about some guys I just jammed with.

SO WHO DID???? Three times with a vengeance.

Obviously it must have come from someone that harbors extreme prejudice. I don't think it was George. You wrote you didn't.

Mike that's a very nice guitar. NO JUEGOS CON EL DIABLO. I love all the excuses you and MARK give when you get caught with your finger up someone else's... In the air.

#234580 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:16 pm
I'm only reading your posts on this thread because I started the thread.
No, I didn't delete your "3000% Troll" posts, would hardly expect you to believe that, nor expect you actually contacted admin or that they would bother saying anything to you if you did - if someone ELSE reported the posts to admin it is certainly within their power and abilities to do what they want about it. If you haven't noticed there are two more 'anonymous' moderators now on these forums besides George and me.

By the way, you are the one who took this MUSIC-RELATED post off topic by posting your hatred against me (once again):
GLENNY J wrote:Yeah Mike it looks like you are in violation. Under contents subpart 6 it clearly states...

You may not include in your Member description any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or e-mail addresses unless specifically requested to.

Adding 'nice guitar' into your comments doesn't make it automatically 'music related.
Go play some music (or at least a CD if you're incapable of anything else) instead of getting your internet jollies here.

#234584 by gtZip
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:44 pm
Glen Johnston
xxxx-1027

Send him something for fathers day.

:wink:

Moderator comment: Sorry, GT, posting his mailing address isn't allowed.

#234595 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:51 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:I'm only reading your posts on this thread because I started the thread.
No, I didn't delete your "3000% Troll" posts, would hardly expect you to believe that, nor expect you actually contacted admin or that they would bother saying anything to you if you did - if someone ELSE reported the posts to admin it is certainly within their power and abilities to do what they want about it. If you haven't noticed there are two more 'anonymous' moderators now on these forums besides George and me.

By the way, you are the one who took this MUSIC-RELATED post off topic by posting your hatred against me (once again):
GLENNY J wrote:Yeah Mike it looks like you are in violation. Under contents subpart 6 it clearly states...

Adding 'nice guitar' into your comments doesn't make it automatically 'music related.
Go play some music (or at least a CD if you're incapable of anything else) instead of getting your internet jollies here.

1 Mike I don't hate you. Those are strong escalating words. I don't like what you have done.
2 You are clearly violating the rules. You are talking in a very grey area. Bandmix will be deciding this SOON.
3 There is NO ONE ELSE AT BANMIX THAT WILL OWN UP TO DELETING THOSE OTHER THREE POSTS. I have stopped short of calling you an outright liar... Because I don't hate you. This happened before those other names WERE ADDED.
4 I did not take this post off thread... You did when I questioned your authority about posting personal contact information.
5 Still a nice guitar.
6 I hope you have a good day.