This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234000 by GuitarMikeB
Tue May 27, 2014 6:03 pm
Or high resolution vs low resolution
or
Analog vs digital

I thought it was a little strange that Neil Young a month ago is promoting the new Pono player/high-res digital format, then releases a new album, all recorded in that old 'make your own record' booth restored and touted by Jack White. Neil was even on Jimmie Fallon last week (with Jack White) and recorded some old song in it on the show.

I don't have the listening environment/system to make use of the Pono system, but the little bit I listenrd to of the album was .... :roll: ... pretty bad and I've heard quite a few agreements on this. Of course Neil can do what he wants/when he wants, and does. :lol:

#234008 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 28, 2014 12:51 am
How about High stupidity VS Low stupidity?

Why didn't you censor willie again? Now you put me through PURE HELLL... You are not doing your JOB. You really should resign!

:lol:

#234026 by GuitarMikeB
Wed May 28, 2014 1:42 pm
GLENNY J wrote:How about High stupidity VS Low stupidity?

Why didn't you censor willie again? Now you put me through PURE HELLL... You are not doing your JOB. You really should resign!

Hypocritical much? First you complain when I delete "mywillie's" posts that are filled with hatred, prejudicial statements and obscenity, then when "he" (you?) post nonsence, you complain that I don't delete it? Make up your mind!

If ANY posts on these forums offend you, you can report them to the admin as easily as anyone else by using the link at the top of the page.

#234044 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
GLENNY J wrote:How about High stupidity VS Low stupidity?

Hypocritical much? First you complain when I delete "mywillie's" posts that are filled with hatred, prejudicial statements and obscenity, then when "he" (you?) post nonsence, you complain that I don't delete it? Make up your mind!

If ANY posts on these forums offend you, you can report them to the admin as easily as anyone else by using the link at the top of the page.

Brightboy I'm POKING you. KEEP UP PLEASE!!!!

#234192 by David_19
Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:38 pm
erm.. is there something I need to be told about you two, always seem to be in the mist of a handbag fight :lol:

#234213 by Starfish Scott
Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 pm
Didn't you ever hear that excerpt when Neil Young was bitching out his band because they weren't tight enough? I think it was a MTV clip.

Ever since I heard him bitch and moan about that, I had no respect for him.

He's another guy that wants to blame someone, when if ya'll sucked, you sucked, period, end of story. (It's everyone's fault, not just the backing band.)