This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#230498 by DainNobody
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:34 am
maybe that why I treat my cyberfriends here so dis-respectfully, I am a miserable knucklehead living in Missouri.. yep, we ranked No. 8 as the 8th most miserable place to live.. I'm drowning in my misery.. please put me out of my misery here in Missouree.. :lol:
#230503 by J-HALEY
Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:37 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:maybe that why I treat my cyberfriends here so dis-respectfully, I am a miserable knucklehead living in Missouri.. yep, we ranked No. 8 as the 8th most miserable place to live.. I'm drowning in my misery.. please put me out of my misery here in Missouree.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: All my X's live in Texas, that's why I hang my hat in Missouree! :lol: :lol:

#230506 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:36 pm
ahhh, dane...you've always been one of the good guys on this site.

signed,

a fellow missouri knucklehead

#230510 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:23 pm
Never been there, or even traveled through. If you're miserable there, move! Or at least use the misery to write some blues!

#230546 by gbheil
Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:12 pm
Missouri is ( much of it anyways ) beautiful.

On my last trip through the snow covered hills of the northern part of the state, it would not have taken much for me to relocate.

Rolling hills, rocks, streams, game.
God loves Missouri.

He still lives in TEXAS . . . but He loves Missouri. :wink:

:lol:

#230547 by MikeTalbot
Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:57 am
It's possible to be miserable in Georgia. But it takes some work! :wink:

Talbot

#230549 by J-HALEY
Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 am
What George said! I came SOoooo close to moving there in the late 80's! It is a truly BEAUTIFUL state! How in the world can you possibly be miserable in Missouri?

#230572 by DainNobody
Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 am
it's hard to be happy living around everybody that has the mentality of a tea-party member.. they don't even know who the true enemy is,, kinda like they can't see the forest for all the trees.. they all hate Obama because of his policies and race, not any other reason to it..

#230573 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:29 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:it's hard to be happy living around everybody that has the mentality of a tea-party member.. they don't even know who the true enemy is,, kinda like they can't see the forest for all the trees.. they all hate Obama because of his policies and race, not any other reason to it..

for a minute I thought you were serious....

#230574 by DainNobody
Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:29 am
just look how fat they all are at wally world, strolling around buying the next big camo outfit.. they think with their stomach , and they are clannish, in the rural areas.. Springfield is cool though with the colleges giving the people a grasp on what culture is about..

#230575 by DainNobody
Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:50 am
and the thing that probably makes me most miserable, is the idea that opening day of deer hunting season is held in higher regard than working a day every week at a homeless shelter , maybe in the kitchen?.they actually enjoy killing animals, where as a Native American. prayed to God to forgive them for taking an innocent life and thanking the Creator for making the hunt successful.. you won't find any of the local tea baggers washing people's feet like the new Pope did recently, a tea bagger although claiming to be Christian are the ones, Jesus spoke of when he said "I knew you not" get away from me!".. and the Pope of the Catholic church agreeing with me about how to get the rich to quit thinking with that type of mindset, that the only thing worth doing is being a materialist never satisfied, always scheming new ways to get more.... it is ruining the world cause the playing field is no longer level, and it excludes too many "classes" of human beings.. you have to be born into the correct family as Warren Buffet has stated.. blinded to it.. too many have given up on the prodigal son in 2014..

#230590 by J-HALEY
Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:47 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:and the thing that probably makes me most miserable, is the idea that opening day of deer hunting season is held in higher regard than working a day every week at a homeless shelter , maybe in the kitchen?.they actually enjoy killing animals, where as a Native American. prayed to God to forgive them for taking an innocent life and thanking the Creator for making the hunt successful.. you won't find any of the local tea baggers washing people's feet like the new Pope did recently, a tea bagger although claiming to be Christian are the ones, Jesus spoke of when he said "I knew you not" get away from me!".. and the Pope of the Catholic church agreeing with me about how to get the rich to quit thinking with that type of mindset, that the only thing worth doing is being a materialist never satisfied, always scheming new ways to get more.... it is ruining the world cause the playing field is no longer level, and it excludes too many "classes" of human beings.. you have to be born into the correct family as Warren Buffet has stated.. blinded to it.. too many have given up on the prodigal son in 2014..

Dane a bleeding heart liberal? Say it isn't so!

#230600 by MikeTalbot
Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:05 am
Dane

I live in the very heart of Dixie and I don't know a single person who dislikes Obama because of his race. But a lot of us darn sure dislike him for his policies. To many, it seems he is betraying this country.

Talbot

#230606 by 4perkussion
Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:59 am
You should write a song and put all that emotion into it. Hell, Mark Twain did it, why can't you?

#230608 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Dane

I live in the very heart of Dixie and I don't know a single person who dislikes Obama because of his race. But a lot of us darn sure dislike him for his policies. To many, it seems he is betraying this country.

Talbot

CAREFUL Mike... Our president has a pen and a phone. One call and POOOF... YOU ARE GONE!

The only possible reason for people, to dislike him, is racial. Don't you read the papers anymore? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)