This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224838 by Slacker G
Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 pm
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, squawks like a duck ……..

Mr. President: “What can you tell me about “Fast and Furious?”

“I know nutzink… I hear nutzink, I see nutzink”

Well then, Mr President, What can you tell me about ”Benghazi”

Ok Mr President, then what can you tell us about the IRS targeting citizens?

Mr. President, Can you tell us what happened to the trillion dollar stimulus money?

Mr. President, What can you tell us about supporting terrorists in the Middle East?

Mr president, what can you tell us about taping world leaders phone conversations?

“I know nutzink… I hear nutzink, I see nutzink” ………….

Ladies and gentlemen may I suggest that he is Sgt. Schultz in disguise. Furthermore I might suggest that this whole presidency is quite possibly a Halloween prank gone bad.

#224839 by DainNobody
Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm
besides being my favorite guitarist here on BM, you are in the top 10 for comedians.. LOL..

#224864 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:51 am
YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY?

That was called sarcasm. It actually was funny... Except the reality of the truth is disgusting.

#225387 by DainNobody
Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:39 am
Mywillie wrote:the truth reveled????!!! To who????!!!! Anyone with two brain cells in their head (democrats have a one celled organ between their ears) has figured out a long time ago that this man who sits in the oval office is pathalogical liar, muslim, communist, out destroy America, and not born in America (you want EXTREME proof of that download his birth certificate from the white house site in pdf form that is supposedly "copied" from a document from Hawaii and open it in adobe illustrator. Click on layers. What do you see layers and lots of them!!!!!! The text is layered over the supposed document that was "copied" from hawaii. They copied it alright but they erased who's ever birth certificate that was and made obama a fake one!!!! http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... BXQB6ubVI0

Between this and the ACA site does anyone at the white house even know where the power button is on their computer???
I WILL HOLLER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ANTICHRIST CRUZ IS A CANADIAN AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRESIDENCY

#225390 by J-HALEY
Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:12 am
Dane, I think the Perfect Tea Party Presidential ticket would be Ted Cruz for President and Sarah Palin as Vice President! I would like to see it just because you Libs would throw a snot slinging fit. :lol:

#225395 by DainNobody
Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:01 am
if willie wonka can spout off lies about Obama's birth certificate, I can reveal to you CRUZ will never be able to run for President since he is a Canadian.. aint no lie..

#225401 by J-HALEY
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 pm
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:if willie wonka can spout off lies about Obama's birth certificate, I can reveal to you CRUZ will never be able to run for President since he is a Canadian.. aint no lie..

Its gonna be funny when YOU libs start the rhetoric in 2016! Ted Cruz for president YEAH!

#225402 by Planetguy
Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm
i hope he does run....should guarantee a shoe-in for his dem opponent.

#225403 by Planetguy
Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:06 pm
...and adding that brainwipe Palin to the ticket would guarantee the dems a landslide! gawd, i hate quitters!

her mentally challenged ways aside....plain and simple, she walked out on her contstituents. in the middle of a job. on the same people that elected her and she swore an oath to serve (not just for as long as was convenient for HER).

jeff, it's surprises me that you can condone and make excuses for anyone who breaks their word and walks away from a job before it's finished.

#225404 by J-HALEY
Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:18 pm
Planetguy wrote:...and adding that brainwipe Palin to the ticket would guarantee the dems a landslide! gawd, i hate quitters!

her mentally challenged ways aside....plain and simple, she walked out on her contstituents. in the middle of a job. on the same people that elected her and she swore an oath to serve (not just for as long as was convenient for HER).

jeff, it's surprises me that you can condone and make excuses for anyone who breaks their word and walks away from a job before it's finished.

No Mark, by then the truth will be revealed as to the Liberal media and useful idiots of Obummers TRUE agenda. The destruction of health care and turning America into a communist nation! America will be sick of this nitwit agenda you guys have going! :wink:

#225405 by Planetguy
Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:39 pm
jeff, that's exactly the same mantra you and other conservatives have been s(l)inging since obama first took office..... "it's just a matter oo time before america wakes up and the 'TRUTH' is revealed................"

hmmm, like...

the 'truth' about his citizenship
the 'truth' about his death panels
the 'truth' about him being a muslim
the 'truth' about him being a homosexual
the 'truth'..................................

wow...talk about 'agendas'!

btw...i couldn't help notice you didn't weigh in how you can excuse someone walking off a job before it's finished. :wink:

#225407 by J-HALEY
Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 pm
Mark you guys are blindly enamored with Obama. So much so he is using you as useful idiots to further his agenda.

* Citizenship - I'll give you that one
* His brother is a muslim and seriously involved with the taliban
* Bengahzi
* Use of the IRS to go after Tea party and conservatives.
* Fast and Furious
* Taping other countries leaders conversations.
* Eroding citizen rights.
* dividing the country.
* What happened to all that stimulus money.
* 16 Trillion dollars of debt.

The country is going to be sick of this guy by the end of his administration. Even the useful idiots will be on to him (I hope)!

#225414 by Slacker G
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:37 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Mark you guys are blindly enamored with Obama. So much so he is using you as useful idiots to further his agenda.

* Citizenship - I'll give you that one
* His brother is a muslim and seriously involved with the taliban
* Bengahzi
* Use of the IRS to go after Tea party and conservatives.
* Fast and Furious
* Taping other countries leaders conversations.
* Eroding citizen rights.
* dividing the country.
* What happened to all that stimulus money.
* 16 Trillion dollars of debt.

The country is going to be sick of this guy by the end of his administration. Even the useful idiots will be on to him (I hope)!

How about forcing insurance companies to load a bunch of crap into their policies in order to close them down? Oh yeah, did you hear about the regime black mailing the insurance companies to keep their mouths closed so that people will blame them instead of this regime? The IRS has proved to be a great tool for these tyrants.

On the brighter side: At least you can keep your healthcare if you like it.

#225445 by MikeTalbot
Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 am
Let's see...it's a Zombie apocalypse. You are own your own with the option of a female team mate - do you choose, a) Noted liberal Oprah Winfrey; or b) Sarah Palin.

Leaving politics aside for a moment - whom do you think is most likely to score headshots on rampaging zombies? :wink:

It ain't all politics boys.

Talbot