This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#224221 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 am
Geeze, isn't a bit hypocritical that this whole healthcare website was developed by a Canadian company.

Hope they are paying some taxes back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#224264 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm
GLENNY J wrote:Geeze, isn't a bit hypocritical that this whole healthcare website was developed by a Canadian company.

Hope they are paying some taxes back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crickets Glenny, all you hear is chirp chirp on this thread! :lol:

#224338 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:45 pm
NO SHOOT... Even the US government is looking for the best deals....

Shame... OUR OWN GOVERNMENT SHIPPING JOBS OVERSEAS. :roll:

Mark.... What do you have with your liberal ideals, to say about this?

I was being Nice. :roll:

#224346 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm
STILL SILENCE... Hypocrites!!!

#224522 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:46 am
Mark where is your answer? :P :P :P :P :P

#224639 by MikeTalbot
Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:06 pm
Glen

They don't trust American software developers is what I heard.

I interviewed with a Canadian company once and they mocked me for not having a college degree. I told them to kiss my ass and then walked out and told the recruiter (who set it up) that he'd be very wise not to f**k with me again.

Maybe those clowns did the Bammy Care site?

Right now it is a big joke among IT guys - the former 'worst project ever' was the Denver Airport Baggage Handling job - a real cluster. But those guys are smiling now - 'Affordable' Care will be used as the measure of poorly managed and implemented software projects for years to come.

It's already cost more than Twitter and Facebook combined - but unlike them can only support just a couple of users at once...

Talbot

#224739 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:14 pm
OK. Now even the liberal media is poking fun at this website. Some of it is very funny.

I guess laughter is the best medicine.

Oh my did I just make a pun? :oops: :lol:

#224765 by MikeTalbot
Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:46 pm
Update

It turns out that the company Zero selected for the job (CGI) happens to be the same bunch of lamebrains that created that Canadian boondoggle for registration of 'long guns.'

It cost a hundred times more than predicted (I won't say 'estimated' because that requires pros) and ultimately was junked since it never worked right.

I'm sure they are much more efficient now. After all, one of their executives, by sheer coincidence, went to school with Mrs. Zero. :wink:

Talbot

#224772 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:12 pm
Canada has a registration for long guns NOW?!!!!
I didn't know that. So many stupid people through out the world. Young people are not being taught the history of a violent world were the defenseless are slaughtered. This is FACT.

Meanwhile in the US the push is the same. The population must be disarmed before total control is possible.

Well this is for all you whiney assed gun control advocates.

The minute I was born into this country... Under the second amendment...
our founding fathers felt it was so important... that I had the RIGHT TO PERSONAL PROTECTION.

This was not a minor decision that was made. It was so important that it came second after freedom of speech.

Let's get this correct once and for all... Go ahead read this TSA,HSA, FBI,CIA, and any one else...

GUNS ARE NOT A PRIVILEGE!!!! GUNS ARE A RIGHT!!! A right to self protection even against the worst threat possible... GOVERNMENT OUT OF CONTROL!!!! Yes , guns kill... But history shows governments kill more.

You Canadiens can say good bye to your freedoms.

#224779 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm
Toys for guns? Heck I'm going out and buy a bunch of toys.
I'll be happy to trade them in for some more guns. Where, where , where? :lol:

#224814 by MikeTalbot
Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 am
Glen

Re Canada - as I noted - the registry plan was a flat out, multi billion dollar failure and has been abandoned.

Plus - the Canadians don't have quite as much reason to fear their masters as we do.

Talbot

#224817 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 am
Well at least that is a positive note, and a negative note.

To be clear our founding fathers attempted to set up a government that made no free righteous man of good conscience a slave. Granted they made mistakes but also allowed for those to be repaired.
They attempted to be guided by the good will forces of God and believing in the general good will of all reasonable men.

However Mr Talbot that one line about fearing their masters causes me some consternation.

No man is my master until he has killed me. As twisted as it has become, our government is not our master. When I hear any American concede that you can't fight city hall... BULL DINKY WINKLES.

At this point in time I will strongly word this to every politician and government worker... BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, OF THE PEOPLE.

NOT, of the government, for the government, by the government.

The only Masters I have are God and death. I fear neither.
Those are the basic principles that gave birth to THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA. Any one don't like it you should just leave. :lol:

#224822 by Slacker G
Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:34 am
The only Masters I have are God and death. I fear neither.

This whole world wide mess is simply the escalation of iritual warfare. I know what is next.

Jer 30:4 And these are the words which the Lord said about Israel and about Judah. This is what the Lord has said: A voice of shaking fear has come to our ears, of fear and not of peace. Put the question and see if it is possible for a man to have birth-pains: why do I see every man with his hands gripping his sides, as a woman does when the pains of birth are on her, and all faces are turned green? Ha! for that day is so great that there is no day like it: it is the time of Jacob's trouble: but he will get salvation from it.

Some will sell their inheritance for a bowel of soup, as did their father Esau. The separation sheep and goats is on the horizon. I see a time approaching where those sitting on the fence shall be thrown down.

But sometimes God does also tell me pleasant things. :)

#224835 by Paleopete
Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:08 pm
Glen I Can't believe you said that...

Guns do not kill, people do.

#224836 by DainNobody
Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:28 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Glen

They don't trust American software developers is what I heard.

I interviewed with a Canadian company once and they mocked me for not having a college degree. I told them to kiss my ass and then walked out and told the recruiter (who set it up) that he'd be very wise not to f**k with me again.

Maybe those clowns did the Bammy Care site?

Right now it is a big joke among IT guys - the former 'worst project ever' was the Denver Airport Baggage Handling job - a real cluster. But those guys are smiling now - 'Affordable' Care will be used as the measure of poorly managed and implemented software projects for years to come.

It's already cost more than Twitter and Facebook combined - but unlike them can only support just a couple of users at once...

Talbot
and when they find the Republicans have hacked the site to make it inoperative... then watch out, the gloves will come off..