This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#216617 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 am
I'll Show you my BOOBS if you show us yours... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#216623 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:13 am
She'll have to unrole them to show them saggy ole things. :lol:

#216644 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:45 pm
You two are the boobs of bandmix. You try to run off every woman that has ever come on here. I hope Peg sticks around and makes you look like the fools that you are.

#216646 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:53 pm
jimmydanger wrote:You two are the boobs of bandmix. You try to run off every woman that has ever come on here. I hope Peg sticks around and makes you look like the fools that you are.

OMG, I'm agreeing with Jimmy again!

#216649 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:11 pm
jimmydanger wrote:You two are the boobs of bandmix. You try to run off every woman that has ever come on here. I hope Peg sticks around and makes you look like the fools that you are.

You and Peg sure seem to have a thing for each other. I am starting to think Peg is your female alter ego! I have always suspected you to be a goober smoocher James! :lol:

#216653 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 pm
How are them fake tits treating you? hahahahahahaha!

#216666 by Joewillplay
Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm
Well Peg it seems as though you got some admirers.C'mon boys admit it she has got your interest."Show me your boobs"now there's a good opener Glenny.So if she comes back and says show me your cock are you ok with that.Boy I believed you stepped in it now.

#216669 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:56 pm
Joewillplay wrote:Well Peg it seems as though you got some admirers.C'mon boys admit it she has got your interest."Show me your boobs"now there's a good opener Glenny.So if she comes back and says show me your cock are you ok with that.Boy I believed you stepped in it now.

Joe, you might want to pop some popcorn and enjoy the show it's about to get abusive around here!

#216672 by Joewillplay
Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm
L.O.L. ok Jeff it's all good.

#216689 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Youre right Jimmy, we've been trying to run you off for quite a while... But like a cancer you keep sticking around.

Peg, please do stick around, Jimmy needs to be cuddled cause his thumbs have grown soggy and his diaper is wet.

#216692 by jimmydanger
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 pm
You couldn't run off a rabbit with a pitchfork, and you sure can't do a damned thing about me either. You should seriously go practice, but I doubt that it would help you at this point. Maybe if you weren't such a lazy ass you might have a real programming career instead of an "IT consultant" lame-ass job. You are a joke.

#216694 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:28 pm
J-HALEY wrote:You and Peg sure seem to have a thing for each other.

Says the bottom of the three amigo butt buddies. You guys enjoy your sammiches now.

#216695 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Joewillplay wrote:Well Peg it seems as though you got some admirers.C'mon boys admit it she has got your interest."Show me your boobs"now there's a good opener Glenny.So if she comes back and says show me your cock are you ok with that.Boy I believed you stepped in it now.

Joe, I recommend the cheddar flavored popcorn. It aligns well with the cheesy narcissism of Jimmy. (There is still hope for peg)

For the record, Jimmy was the the first and only real drooler over peg, when she appeared on BM It was so obvious, that it probably scared Peg into keeping her fake avatar. I cant really speak for Glen, but i suspect that his comment about boobs was strictly rhetorical, to make a point.

As for me, All I ever wanted was to know the real 'peg' and not some bullshit fabrication of a fake profile. I tend to believe staunchly that a real face to a persons music, is a delightful combination and can only enhance the BM camaraderie.

Its hard to do that when there are posers. Not saying that Peg is a poser, but the point is we certainly will never know either way...and that 's a shame (iMo)

You'll find soon enough , how much of a pole smoker Jimmy is. His MO is to get friendly with everybody, right before he announces one of his events. After that, when he realizes that nobody really gives a fuk about his work (cause he ain't all that) he's start cursing everybody (which will eventually include you).

#216697 by Peg Lautny
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm
PaperDog wrote:As for me, All I ever wanted was to know the real 'peg' and not some bullshit fabrication of a fake profile. I tend to believe staunchly that a real face to a persons music, is a delightful combination and can only enhance the BM camaraderie.

Continue your pathetic lies and denials. I was on this site for months before Vinny found the stock photo I used. Before that as you've made clear---you never read, or refused to accept my statemnet that it was indeed a stock photo.

Keep denying your prior schoolboy crush when you thought that was my actual photo. Back then I tried giving your attention the benefit of the doubt, but it was as I supected---you're just a creepy, skeevy, past his prime (if you ever had one) loser. Deny it all you want. We both know the truth PervyDog.
Last edited by Peg Lautny on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#216698 by PaperDog
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 pm
jimmydanger wrote:You couldn't run off a rabbit with a pitchfork, and you sure can't do a damned thing about me either. You should seriously go practice, but I doubt that it would help you at this point. Maybe if you weren't such a lazy ass you might have a real programming career instead of an "IT consultant" lame-ass job. You are a joke.

Yeah How;s that ruby on rails working out for ya Jimmy? Still cant get your python and perl scripts to run correctly? Sorry you got stuck with legacy. Me an my team laugh at posers like you... The only thing your' good for is server/app maintenance... Let us know in 5 years when you get your next meager raise. Dumbass!

Re your Music; After 30 + years, all you can produce is the same old lame set-list that everybody else has been producing for 30 years... You are incapable of originality. At best, Youre a 'tool', and judging by your vids youre 'OK'. After 30 years,... that's the best you can give..is 'OK'.

You suck Jimmy Danger, You sucked 30 years ago, and you'll suck the next 30 years... So, go fuk yourself and the peg you rode in on.

:D