This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#215465 by J-HALEY
Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 am
Well in spite of the laceration on my finger I was able to pull it off! I guess three days of healing did the trick. It still looks bad but somehow I played thru it. They loved us there at the Pleasure Pier. Over all it was a resounding success! I did the super glue and it worked fine but came off during the first song.
#215467 by PaperDog
Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 am
J-HALEY wrote:Well in spite of the laceration on my finger I was able to pull it off! I guess three days of healing did the trick. It still looks bad but somehow I played thru it. They loved us there at the Pleasure Pier. Over all it was a resounding success! I did the super glue and it worked fine but came off during the first song.

Should used the bandaid with it ...The glue piece would have stayed :)

Congrats on your Show, Jeff! :)

#215471 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 am
Cool HALEY, I always knew you were a strong person. Overcome and adapt.

#215486 by PaperDog
Sun May 26, 2013 2:51 pm
I cried because my guitar had no strings...Until I saw a player, who had no fingers.... :lol:

#215491 by 1collaborator
Sun May 26, 2013 3:31 pm
the only time the glue works for me is after playing about 8 hrs with 4more to go. Bad cuts just suck !!! Glad you got thru it OK....

#215498 by jimmydanger
Sun May 26, 2013 4:20 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Would Superman need Super Super Glue??

#215500 by Joewillplay
Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm
jimmydanger wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Would Superman need Super Super Glue??
LMFAO I love it.I knew you would give ol Jeff a little jab.This is totally why I love this site.J-haley I would have loved to have seen that concert/performance I know it killed.Well done sir.Thanks Jimmy for the chuckle,bless you both.

#215515 by J-HALEY
Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 pm
Joewillplay wrote:
LMFAO I love it.I knew you would give ol Jeff a little jab.This is totally why I love this site.J-haley I would have loved to have seen that concert/performance I know it killed.Well done sir.Thanks Jimmy for the chuckle,bless you both.

Jimmy cracks me up too! Yod told me if we really new each other we would be good friends. I am assuming he and Jimmy met.

#215552 by J-HALEY
Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm
Joewillplay wrote:

Joe, you can call me Jeff if you want thats what the J stands for :wink:

#215554 by Paleopete
Mon May 27, 2013 3:13 pm
Glad it went well. I figured with a few days it wouldn't be too bad, but after having done it a few times I know it's still not fun. Between machinist and carpenter work I've mauled my fingers just a couple of times and had to play the same night. Give me 2 or 3 days and I don't mind it much though...the same night, now that's a different story...you learn to play with 3 fingers and do lots of slide work...

#215603 by neanderpaul
Tue May 28, 2013 12:59 pm
Glad you pulled it off. Sorry the glue pulled free.
#215611 by jsantos
Tue May 28, 2013 1:37 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Well in spite of the laceration on my finger I was able to pull it off! I guess three days of healing did the trick. It still looks bad but somehow I played thru it. They loved us there at the Pleasure Pier. Over all it was a resounding success! I did the super glue and it worked fine but came off during the first song.

Great that it went well J-Haley! Man, fingers and nerve endings! Worst pain next to toothaches lol.